Assigned E60 on Fascination

jayg287

Your best bet on specific cabin information is to drop "E60" into the search function, it will bring up any discussion of it.

No dice on the search for the cabin number. Maybe it is so good that no one has had anything bad to say about it!! :eek: At least thats what I hope!

My wife and I just returned on 6/15 from the Sensation's 4 day cruise to the Bahama's. We stayed in cabin E70 which was 2 doors from the Atrium lobby on the port side of the ship. It was a great location! E60 is located 4 doors down from the other side of the Atrium lobby on the port side, and is also a great location. You are close to to the elevators and stairs, which give you quick access to the other decks on the ship. Enjoy!:)

My wife and I just returned on 6/15 from the Sensation's 4 day cruise to the Bahama's. We stayed in cabin E70 which was 2 doors from the Atrium lobby on the port side of the ship. It was a great location! E60 is located 4 doors down from the other side of the Atrium lobby on the port side, and is also a great location. You are close to to the elevators and stairs, which give you quick access to the other decks on the ship. Enjoy!:)

Did you find it to be noisy being so close to the stairs and elevators? How about the motion of the ship? I hear that the higher the deck the more you feel it. I only ask because my wife is worried about getting seasick. Thanks for the reply by the way.

We were in E94 which was closer to the atrium and heard some noise but not very much at all, never bothered us. We slept like babies the whole time! Also we never felt the ship move while in our room or while going in and out of port. We thought we would feel/know when we docked in Nassau but we woke up Saturday morning we looked out and to our surprise we had already docked in Nassau...lol...When I cruise again I would want to stay at least on the Empress deck again, I liked it! We also had a huge window to look out.

We were in E63 on Fantasy. No noise from elevators, stairs, atrium. No problem with motion in this close to midship location.

This is the location I would select if I had a choice of rooms - congratulations on getting this cabin with an OV guarantee booking. (Now just hope you are assigned to the Sensation Dining Room - otherwise you will have a (not so) little walk to the aft to get to the Imagination Dining Room from your cabin, and you can't get there by using the stairs/elevators near your cabin to get to the Atlantic Deck.)

By the way, we booked this as an ocean view gaurantee and got an empress deck cabin. Pretty cool!!! :D

I'm glad (really!) that you got an upgrade. We take 2-3 cruises w/Carnival yearly, booked a guar o'view--and guess what we got! An OV on the Main deck! It's our 12th cruise, and we have a 13th booked w/them....I'll bet someone didn't look at out 3 or cruises or they were new when assigning cabins....Carnival is and has been very good to us.....

I'm glad (really!) that you got an upgrade. We take 2-3 cruises w/Carnival yearly, booked a guar o'view--and guess what we got! An OV on the Main deck! It's our 12th cruise, and we have a 13th booked w/them....I'll bet someone didn't look at out 3 or cruises or they were new when assigning cabins....Carnival is and has been very good to us.....

I guess we just got lucky. This is our first cruise. It appears that we ended up getting a cabin in a great location. What else could we possibly ask for! The cruise can't come soon enough.

MrDood....I'm not sure why I didn't get any results on the search. Thanks for finding that thread.

Archived