Any info about fall new england cruise

I am looking at the New England fall cruise from New York for next Sept. on the Victory. Can anyone give me info about this, like, how is the victory? (we went on the glory in April, our first cruise). How is the weather in Sept.? Can you sun bathe? What are the best excursions in the ports?

Thanks for any info! :)

Hello. Haven't cruised on the Victory, but have cruised on the Triumph which is the sister ship - just different colors. We loved the Triumph. The Victory was refurbed last year I believe.

As for NE in September, I live in RI and Sept. is my absolute favorite month. Early Sept. can be very warm still; in mid Sept. days in the 70's and evenings in the 60's - during the nite can go into the 50's. You should be able to lay out on the deck during the day. Enjoy your trip!

I went on a cruise to Halifax and St. John, NB on the Triumph last year.Temperatures were in the 70s. I took the trolley tour in St. John and was disappointed. It was expensive ($35 for 1 hr.) and boring. You are probably better off walking around the city.

In Halifax, we took the tour to Peggy's Cove. It was also expensive but much more interesting and scenic. However, the bus does not stop for long at Peggy's Cove. I recommend taking a cab.

Archived