Jimmy Buffet Margaritaville - Grand Cayman

angelkisses

Can anyone tell me if the new Margaritaville in Grand Cayman has been completed and how far away it will be from where Carnival docks? I have never been to Grand Cayman but booked the Liberty for Thanksgiving week.

Robin

Hi, I am down here for the week. It is not open yet. Not sure when it will be ready. I am going back into town later this week and will check it out for you. I always enjoy the Hard Rock.

Thanks Neighbor! I live in Kings Mountain and work off Billy Graham in Charlotte. (General Mail Facility). I can't wait to hear more about it.

HEY Sun, Moon and Stars............

First let me say lucky you!!!!!

I have been to GC once before so I know where the Hard Rock is, do you see the Harley Davidson store close by there and also is that area where Margaritaville is being built?

THANKS!!!!

Hey Sun, Moon & Stars,

Me here in St Augustine, Fl - Tammy. By the looks of it you're doing great down in Grand Cayman. Hey, email me please. I tried to email you but I must have an old email address for you. I'm getting ready to sail on Mariner of the Seas again on July 23rd. I just planned this 10 days ago.

my email is tloomis333@aol.com

I look forward to talking with you and to hear about all these cruises you've been on. I've not sailed since 2 yrs ago but also plan on booking inaugural cruise onboard Liberty of the Seas.

angelkisses I am from Wilmington, NC. Might be moving to charlotte for a job. I am excited to hear about this as I am going to be in Grand Cayman on the Freedom of the Seas. We will be in George Town Grand Cayman on the 4th day from 9-530. Me and my buddy want to meet some girls, go to a fun place and have a great time. What do they do and have at this bar? Also I see we are tendered is that a problem to get there? thanks a lot everyone

angelkisses I am from Wilmington, NC. Might be moving to charlotte for a job. I am excited to hear about this as I am going to be in Grand Cayman on the Freedom of the Seas. We will be in George Town Grand Cayman on the 4th day from 9-530. Me and my buddy want to meet some girls, go to a fun place and have a great time. What do they do and have at this bar? Also I see we are tendered is that a problem to get there? thanks a lot everyone

Hi and welcome to my neck of the woods. I live about 30 minutes west of Charlotte and work in Charlotte.

I'm not sure what all they will have at Margaritaville in Grand Cayman or anything much about the island as this will be my first trip. It is rumored that the new Margaritaville in Grand Cayman will be even sweeter than the one in Jamaica. Look for a pool, waterslide, and swim up bar ... I'm not sure what else. Hopefully we will get an update soon! As far as girls, I bet you will meet a few on the ship before you ever get to Grand Cayman.

Oh my goodness . . . I'll be leaving on my cruise to the Western Caribbean on September 2nd. Have been looking forward to visiting Margaritaville in Ocho Rios again but the last time I was in the Grand Caymans (April 2005) had no idea there was going to one there too. Will it be open when I get there in September?

thanks a lot!!! We will be doing the freedom of the seas in november and I wanted to know about margaritaville before I went there. Is there a website I can look at for it? Keep me posted and anyone else tell me details as well. I can't wait!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got back from Grand Cayman, and it was not open. To be honest I did not even see it. I am not sure between which tenders it is supposed to be, unless it was next to the carnival tenders in that big building (I did not walk that way). I heard there was a good resturant named Paradise just down the road from the tenders.

I'm listening to Radio Margaritaville on Sirius satellite radio right now, and they just had an interview with a man who works at Margaritaville in Montego Bay, Jamaica. He said that the Grand Cayman Margaritaville is going to open the first week of September. (He didn't give a specific date.) He was inviting the DJ to come down for the grand opening. It seems like a pretty reliable source to me.

Archived