Which cabin is better...

St.Love

We are going on the Inspiration ship. We have 2 6A rooms booked:) . My TA just called me Friday and bumped us up from 2 interiors to 2 oceanviews and saved us 110.00! Im so excited but was curious when I seen the deck plans that there are 6A and 5A that have window so I was wondering which was better :)

Any cabin on any ship on any body of water is perfect. You want a view? Go up on deck. Those are the best views anyway!

Personally, we have stayed in insides, oceanviews, balconies and suites. I love the balcony best. Love waking up in the AM and wandering outside to smell the ocean and see and listen to the water.

When we had an oceanview, I rarely looked out the window. Just got dressed and went on deck. But, it's great to have the sun and the choice of viewing the ocean thru a bigger window.

If I had to choose between and inside/porthole or oceanview my vote would be for the oceanview.

Lynn

Archived