Resort for a day

jess98ac

I would recommend the Rensezvous or Le Sport- both do couples massage and reasonable day passes inclusive of all food drink, watersports. Rendezvous is nearest to Castries only 5 minutes in taxi, Lesport is in the north of th Island and takes about 20 minutes or so to get to. The Lesport has a wider range of spa treatments on offer (but lots of steps) and also has a marine reserve for snorkelling.

Have a grat time!:)

Try Windjammer Landing - my family and I spent the day there whilst on holiday in St. Lucia and had a wonderful time. We had a lovely 3 course lunch, used the pool and the beach and its not too far in a taxi from Castries!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Jalousie Plantation has many of the things you mentioned - couple massage (we had the one in the private cabana on the cliff overlooking the sea and Pitons, beach, snorkeling, kids allowed. We said at the resort in December, so I'm not sure what they charge guests to come onto the property. The resort sits in between the Pitons, so the views are spectacular.

• 5 weeks later...

I am a timeshare owner at the Windjammer. Have been there 7 times and can answer most questions. First, it's about $16-$18 taxi from the cruise ships. The resort is perfect for families with children. The beach is beautiful and safe. There is Jammers restaurant right on the beach where you can get a great lunch. They have a terrific watersports activity center where you can rent windsurfers, sunfishes, pedal boats, and waterski. They also have a free snorkeling boat that takes you out at 2:00 for about an hour, however the snorkeling is not great. I have had the couples massage and can recommend it. As far as day passes, I can't help because I have done only land vacations there. I am going to email my contact person to see if I can give out her email to make reservations and see what's available for cruise ship passengers. Having checked out many of the other resorts on the island, I'm always happy to come back to the Windjammer. I feel it's the nicest resort north on the island.

• 2 weeks later...

I e-mailed the Windjammer about day passes and received the following:

We offer the following day passes:

All Inclusive Option (US$60.00)

All drinks, lunch, and all water-sports activities (Kayaks, Paddleboats, waterskiing, knee-boarding, banana boat rides, tube rides, sailing, hobie cats, windsurfing and snorkeling)

Water Sports Option (US$25.00)

One complimentary drink (Windjammer rum punch or fruit punch or juice of your choice) and all water-sports activities (Kayaks, Paddleboats, waterskiing, knee-boarding, banana boat rides, tube rides, sailing, hobie cats, windsurfing and snorkeling)

Lunch Option US$(40.00)

Lunch with a drink (Windjammer rum punch or fruit punch or juice of your choice) and all water-sports activities (Kayaks, Paddleboats, waterskiing, knee-boarding, banana boat rides, tube rides, sailing, hobie cats, windsurfing and snorkeling)

SuzeyQ,

How long did it take for the Windjammer to get back to you? I have emailed them twice and have not gotten a response.

Also, did they tell you if you needed to make a reservation for the day passes.

Thanks,

Barbara

• 1 month later...
I e-mailed the Windjammer about day passes and received the following:

We offer the following day passes:

All Inclusive Option (US$60.00)

All drinks, lunch, and all water-sports activities (Kayaks, Paddleboats, waterskiing, knee-boarding, banana boat rides, tube rides, sailing, hobie cats, windsurfing and snorkeling)

Water Sports Option (US$25.00)

One complimentary drink (Windjammer rum punch or fruit punch or juice of your choice) and all water-sports activities (Kayaks, Paddleboats, waterskiing, knee-boarding, banana boat rides, tube rides, sailing, hobie cats, windsurfing and snorkeling)

Lunch Option US$(40.00)

Lunch with a drink (Windjammer rum punch or fruit punch or juice of your choice) and all water-sports activities (Kayaks, Paddleboats, waterskiing, knee-boarding, banana boat rides, tube rides, sailing, hobie cats, windsurfing and snorkeling)

We recently went to the Windjammer and purchased a day pass with hopes that we could try waterskiing, knee-boarding, tubing and the bannana rides only to find out the the motorized water sports don't start until 4:00 pm. This was definately not worth the $20.00 taxi ride just to use the paddle boats and water tramoline. We went back to the reception desk and complained and they did give us the cost of the day pass back but it cost us another $20.00 to get back to the pier.

Archived