Another 1st Timer Question....

I know it may be a dumb one, but in each room is there Soap and Shampoo like hotel rooms, or do I need to make sure that I bring my own.

Forgive me in advance for the silly questions, I am never done this before and just want to cover all my basics before we set sail on Monday.

Thanks.

I agree with the previous poster...something about the "shampoo/conditioner/liquid soap" combo dispenser in the shower has left me a little scared. :p

I hear that the suites do have separate bottles of each though.

And NO that isn't a stupid question, we have had great debates about the shampoo dispensers in the past.

I agree with the previous poster...something about the "shampoo/conditioner/liquid soap" combo dispenser in the shower has left me a little scared. :p

And NO that isn't a stupid question, we have had great debates about the shampoo dispensers in the past.

So they are both in dispensor's? I think I will bring my own travel stuff. That is a little weary.

So they are in a dispenser :confused: , I think I will be bringing my own. Thanks.

And, whatever you do, don't forget the room deodorizer, night light and extention cord. ;)

I think my wife will ditto the room deodorizer.....if one "accidentally" slips, there's no place for it to go. I suppose this isn't as much of an issue with the D1s and up, as there is an outside door to open.

If you forget the power strip, and have the need to run more than two electrical devices at once, the TV shelf will slide out far enough for you to get access to the outlet it's plugged into. I would highly recommend the power strip if you have large power packs or battery charges to plug in.

RCI does ask that you disconnect all electrical devices when you are not in the room.

By the way, on our recent cruise on Vision, we noticed some possible melting on the outside shell of the hair dryer. We pointed this out to the attendant and he brought us a shiny new one which really worked!

LL

Just a question of concern--- Is it safe to connect all these electrical cords , and will the ship allow it--won't the cabin stewart notice it ?

It is perfectly safe. We brought along a power bar to charge a laptop, three digital cameras, two cell phones and also to power my CPAP machine.

Of course, we put everything away when we weren't in the cabin.

I've never had a problem keeping things plugged into my power strip - whether I was in the cabin or not; my laptop was always left out in plain sight every day; as was my digital camera during the evenings. Nothing was ever unplugged by the cabin stewards.

Archived