Want to book Radiance to Hawaii -- Need Help Picking Cabin Please

9028, 9528, 9530, 1000, 1514 are the choices we have right now. This is for next October -- but the price looks good. Anyone have any suggestions about which of these might be best? They are all forward and are balconies.

thanks in advance for your advice!

You might find a better price for Serenade of the Seas for the October 5th 2007 sailing if you can find an cruise agency that is still holding some cabins at the opening price when that cruise first became available to book, they were much lower then the present prices for Radiance right now. I'm sure they are still agencies holding cabins at those openng prices.

I would suggest trying *****.com and see what you can dig up.

Jimbo:)

Jimbo's got a good point, the Serenade prices were unbelieveable.... If you can find cabins for 10/5/07 Serenade, they would probably still be less than Radiance. You would also get the added bonus of sailing with both Jimbo and I as well. ;) We have an awesome roll call going... well over 2000 posts in just a couple of months! It's going to be a great group.

If that doesn't work out though, I do have an opinion on your original question.... :rolleyes: My first choice would be 9530, followed very closely by 1514, then 1000, and last 9028 or 9528. I personal prefer non-connecting rooms after one bad experience and I chose deck 9 over 10 because I'd rather have cabins than public areas above me (although the public area above those Deck 10 rooms is the salon... probably not a lot of noise)

Hope it all works out.... maybe we'll see you over on our roll call. :)

Thanks Jimbo and Elleluv --- we'll checkout Seranade. We aren't picky about the date and the earlier date might work even better for us! Will join the roll call if it works out! Happy sailing! :)

we have done 3 of these out of san diego. keep in mind that you have a lot of sea days coming and going with the ship cruising along into the wind at full speed. therefore, from our experience the further aft you are the more usable your balcony is because you are more protected from the wind. agree with the poster who says stay away from connected cabins. we would not even consider 1000 for instance - way up foreward like that your balcony would be like being in a wind tunnel. it isn't like cruising the caribbean where you go between islands at night and often not at full speed.

Hey Jimbo

How are you???........Going to Hawaii??? So are we!! :D

We looked at all the cruises for next year to Hawaii. I wanted Oct, but we are going with another couple and they really wanted April. So we decided to go in Sept.

It doesn't look like we'll be at the same islands......but we will be passing in the night!!

Archived