Just back from Majesty of the Seas...

what a trip. This was my wife and I's first cruise and I can not begin to tell you how awesome it was. The crew was first class and everything was awesome.

I will post later the details about each port of call and everything on the ship. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. :) :) :) :) :)

We were in Key West on Thursday 7/6/06 when the Majesty pulled in to port. The ship was met by an ambulance. Any news on what happened?Hope all was okay...and it made be glad we purchased trip insurance for our upcoming Freedom of the Seas trip on 09/03/06.

Glad you had a great time!

Pat

what a trip. This was my wife and I's first cruise and I can not begin to tell you how awesome it was. The crew was first class and everything was awesome.

I will post later the details about each port of call and everything on the ship. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. :) :) :) :) :)

Can you confirm who your captain was? Did you have Capt Manolis Kasselas and what were your cruise dates. I'll update the thread Current Captains with your info.

Hey... since you didn't get a response yet from CoachRob.... we saw Captain Ron Holmes Friday night, July 7th... he was off the ship and heading home on Saturday, leaving Captain Casselas on board.;)

Hey... since you didn't get a response yet from CoachRob.... we saw Captain Ron Holmes Friday night, July 7th... he was off the ship and heading home on Saturday, leaving Captain Casselas on board.;)

Sorry about the late repsonse. Capt. Ron Holmes was outstanding and very informative during the whole cruise.

I'm so glad you enjoyed yourselves!! The Majesty was our first cruise too, not quite 2 years ago. And as my signature shows . . . we were hooked. :D

I'm so glad you enjoyed yourselves!! The Majesty was our first cruise too' date=' not quite 2 years ago. And as my signature shows . . . we were hooked. :D[/font']

Ready to go on another one right now, but I just don't have the money. It will be the way that I travel from here on out now though.:) :) :)

Rob, so glad you had a great first cruise. Counting down til I'm on the Majesty in less than 2 weeks.

I'll be mailing you that book once we get back.

Waiting for the details, my friend. :)

I appreciate that. I might be easier to just ask any questions that you might have for now. It will be a while before I can post a long one about the trip. So fire away if you have any.

We were on the Majesty in April and will be on her again in Aug. When we were last on they had done some upgrading in the Viking Lounge and were in the process of upgrading linen, etc, in the rooms while we cruised. Did you see any other major renovations?

We were on the Majesty in April and will be on her again in Aug. When we were last on they had done some upgrading in the Viking Lounge and were in the process of upgrading linen, etc, in the rooms while we cruised. Did you see any other major renovations?

They were working on different parts of the carpet around the pool area at various times. But they never were in the way of people being able to access the pool.

That was really the only thing that I saw that was being worked on.

Do you know who the loyalty ambassador was? When we were on Majesty this past January the fellow's name was Russell and he was just wonderful. Very helpful to us with some issues that we had. Just wondering if he was still there. Thanks!

Do you know who the loyalty ambassador was? When we were on Majesty this past January the fellow's name was Russell and he was just wonderful. Very helpful to us with some issues that we had. Just wondering if he was still there. Thanks!

I never checked that out. I will tell you thought that the comedian the first night was TERRIBLE!! He was from Atlanta. I will have to get his name for you.

We were on the Majesty in April and the Loyalty Ambassador was MaryAnn Yao. We booked another cruise with her and she seemed preoccupied the whole time, like she had better things to do.

Lori

We were on the Majesty in April and the Loyalty Ambassador was MaryAnn Yao. We booked another cruise with her and she seemed preoccupied the whole time, like she had better things to do.

Lori

Wow, Lori, that is disappointing. Hopefully it will be somebody different for me next week.

I know this is a little off topic, but I loved Majesty--it was my first cruise. I'd love to take my boys 12 and 14. I was wondering, what type of things they have on the ship for kiddos this age. If any one can offer suggestions for kids. My sister and I went and it was totally for women in their 40s.

Lori.... Mary Ann was transferred to the Rhapsody.... you may have been on board when she was just notified.... We thought she was one of the best on the Majesty... but think the transfer was a surprise. The new person on board is Sam Manalo... Mary Ann said he is very nice... we will meet him 7/21/06.

Lori.... Mary Ann was transferred to the Rhapsody.... you may have been on board when she was just notified.... We thought she was one of the best on the Majesty... but think the transfer was a surprise. The new person on board is Sam Manalo... Mary Ann said he is very nice... we will meet him 7/21/06.

Sam is his name and he was very nice and was there to answer any questions that we might have had and also to make sure that we had a great time. Which we did.:)

Hey, hmsdos, we're on the same cruise! I tried starting a roll call but got no responses. Here I was thinking I'd have the whole ship to myself! :D

Great... would be great to meet.... We are still looking forward to our first meet & mingle... maybe we could do a "mini":)

That would be nice. I did start a roll call over on the Majesty board, but if you want just email me: sgedneyrubel at yahoo.com (using proper form, of course). It's only a 3 day so we should try to meet up on the first day, I would think. Send me an email and we'll "talk". :D

I know this is a little off topic, but I loved Majesty--it was my first cruise. I'd love to take my boys 12 and 14. I was wondering, what type of things they have on the ship for kiddos this age. If any one can offer suggestions for kids. My sister and I went and it was totally for women in their 40s.

If they are like other boys their age I saw, they will enjoy the pool, the rock climbing wall and the basketball court. I think they have activities planned for their age groups too.

Hi everybody :D ! I'll be on the MOS on September 11 :eek: , for the 4 day cruise. Had to switch from the Sovereign due to a change in plans and are hoping the MOS will not disappoint as it does not have the major renovations that the SOS received 2 yrs ago. How did you like the ship? (For anyone who's been on MOS lately). Will there be some new linens n things, hehehe, by September? Is there an ice cream shop on board? Do people actually do the rock climbing wall? Thanks for any information u may have.

Archived