I'm So Excited

cruzfiend

Lucky you!! Know if I could just figure out how to add my signature. I have it checked off to show but that doesn't seem to work - I miss being able to see who is going on what ship, what ships they have been on etc. I know 10 lines is excessive but a couple would be nice.

Joanne

Go to "User CP" on top left of blue border. Click on edit signature. Put want what you want in that blank and I thing there is a "save" button. And, that should do it. I think that's what I did.

Congrats, it took me a couple of days to get my signature working right and then I lost my old avatar because of size (old avatar was within parameters but for some reason wouldn't work), now I have a temporary one until I find one I like better.:D

Debbie

Know if I could just figure out how to add my signature. I have it checked off to show but that doesn't seem to work - I miss being able to see who is going on what ship, what ships they have been on etc. I know 10 lines is excessive but a couple would be nice.
It sounds like you can't see anyone's signature - is that right?

If so, do this:-

• Go to your User CP
  • Click on Edit Options
  • About halfway down, there are "Thread Display Options"
  • Check (at least) the boxes for Show Signatures and Show Images
  • Save Changes

That should enable the display of signatures and the countdown clocks within them (which are picture files).

Does your signature look right? If not, you can go to your User CP, click on Edit Signature, and then edit it until it does look right. At the moment, it looks like this to me:-

Joanne

03/??/05 Star Princess

05/12/04 Island Princess

03/25/04 Island Princess

08/15/03 Majesty of the Sea (b to b)

03/26/03 Sun Princess

12/15/02 Grand Princess

Globaliser is correct, I can not see anyone's signatures. I thought I was quite good at the computer but this one is throwing me. Now I need some help - when you say go to your 'user cp' I take that to mean your name/space in the blue box. Am I correct? Okay I clicked on it and my signature, etc. comes up but I cannot see a place marked 'options'. (I am trying to follow Globaliser's instructions.)

When I am in the writing a reply there is a box that says additional options and I have 'show your signature' checked off. I am guessing that you can see my signature because Globaliser had it correct. Can someone please help me further?

Now I need some help - when you say go to your 'user cp' I take that to mean your name/space in the blue box.
No, sorry, I thought you had probably found more than you have. Do this:-
  • Click on the User CP link near the top left hand corner of the page.
  • In the next page, click on the Edit Options link in the list on the left hand side of the page.
  • The next page is the Options page. You're looking for the Thread Display Options section. Check "Show Signatures" and "Show Images" (at least).
  • While you're here, look at all the other options - particularly your time zone and whether you want daylight saving time adjustments made automatically.
  • Then Save Changes at the bottom of the page.

That should get you started.

If you want to edit your signature, then in that list to the left of the User CP there's also a link for Edit Signature. It's worth having a look around the User CP, too, to see what else is there. One of the great things is the list of all subscribed threads that have had recent activity.

Archived