Independent Tour Operators in Hawaii

Lumiere

I am going to Hawaii in August and sailing on the Pride of America. I am looking for a reputable Tour operator to pre-book excursions on...I have taken 6 cruises and have booked through the ship and independently and have not had issues either way but as Hawaii is so expensive, I was looking slightly cheaper ones than NCL offers...thank you in advance for any advice. I have used Port Promotions in the past and they are great but for Hawaii, the only book groups of 15 or more.

Thanks,

Lumiere:rolleyes:

Hi I was in Hawai for two weeks in June. One week land Maui & one week P. of Aloha NCLA. Because we had a large family with us - family of 6 - I can see why the excursions became quite expensive through NCL. Thus after reviewing & comparing several web-based HI tour operators I chose Tom Barefoot Tours and booked just about ALL my excursions through them. Smooth sailing excellent prices and customer service.

My personal CSR was "Dale" , always responsive both by phone and e-mail and super friendly too. Tom Barefoot is based in Lahaina, Maui.

www.tombarefoot.com

Tele. #1-800-580-5952 (HI time is 6 hours behind EDST)

Others on this site have also used tombarefoot company with good feedback.

Not sure what your family's personal interest are but the Maui Halekela Zipline AND Kauai KIPU ATV Ranch are NOT to be missed. If you book a Napili coast power cuise - it is better to get a zodiac or catamaran with canopy its a long 68 miles round trip!

Have a great time.:)

Thanks for the information...I am new to this posting and am just figuring out the way it works...I am seeing now that I had a repeat question that has been addressed before :o but thank you SO much for responding...I will check out their website and tell them they were highly recommended...

there are other tour companies reviewed in this forum. When you book thru an activities agent, they will likely offer those that offer them larger commissions. Not to say those are necessary bad but you can find more option if you do a little research here before your trip.

Archived