Majesty of the Seas

Thinking of going on a 4 day on the Majesty this September, anyone been on her recently? We usually end up spending most of our time with the cruise staff (after hours) and they can make or break the trip! any thoughts or comments on the staff? (We are all mid 20s and have been known to be up with the younger members of the staff until the wee hours of the mornings!)

I just did the 4-night Majesty a couple of weeks ago, and thought the staff were all great - but I wasn't hanging out with them until the wee hours of the morning!

Imsulin, we have four sons (ages 19, 19, 22, 23) and when we've cruised with them the past couple of years, they tend to meet up with a lot of staff late at night. I gather (from what little they are willing to divulge) that staff members tend to gather at some of the bars at night, and often times, they get invited to the crew bar downstairs where the drinks are much less expensive.

mammallama- We are thinking about the same week Sept 6. If we go ahead and book it I will let you know!

imsulin- During the day we do what everyone else does on a cruise-enjoy ourselves! Needless to say that includes many of the activities hosted by the staff, within a few hours we have usually introduced ourselves to them and by the end of the fist day we envite a few of them to dinner with us in the dinig room. Once they clear the request with their supervisor they are free to join us if they have the evening off. Believe me, they LOVE it! Generally by the end of the trip we exchange info and keep in touch. Its a great way to meet young fun outgoing people who share similar interest and now I know people on multiple ships!

jerseygirl3- Your right, the crew bar is an added perk as well!

mammallama-

looks like september isnt going to happen, we are going to try december instead, better timing for everyone! Please let me know how your trip is when you get back, and have a great time for me!

Archived