Dawn Princess AB Aft mini-suites

Lover of cruises

Hi there.

Does anyone know the differences between the aft mini-suites on B, C and D deck of the Dawn? Size, layout, balcony covered/uncovered etc? Does the bed curtain off? We have had an offer through for the Dawn next Easter and are thinking of doing this cruise either in an AB or AC. We have travelled AC (and AA!) before but never AB - hench the questions.

Thanks for any help!

Anthony

The AB mini suites on Dolphin deck have a covered balcony but the other two decks have open ones. The bedroom does curtain off in all of them. We have had the Dolphin one on the last two cruises and this time we are in an AC for a change. I think you will love any of the AB's as I actually prefer them to the AA's.

Hope this helps.

Julie

We are booked on an AB in Jan 05. When I called Princess to find out cabin size the Baja mini was over 100 sq ft smaller than Caribe deck. So we booked the Caribe deck AB on the Dawn. You may want to call Princess to find out the sq ft on them. I called them twice with the same question to see if I would get different responses and they both gave the same information. They are both still big but Baja was like 365 sq ft and Caribe was 525 or something like that. They are the same price so go for the bigger Mini. Hope this helps. There are several people who have pictures of the aft minis(AB)for the Dawn and Sun, not sure if they made it to the new boards. Try a search then you can actually see what they look like.

Archived