Royal Family Suite

We are considering taking our Son and Daughter with us on our next cruise aboard the MOS. It will be for our Saughters 21st birthday. Presently, we are weighing the difference between a Royal Family Suite versus adjoining oceanview staterooms. Any suggestions or thoughts?

Hi if you ask me I have seen the Royal Family Suite on the MOS (beautiful ship) and I must say that the suite is bueatiful (we have always gotten the balcony rooms.) The oceanfront room is just a room with with a round window looking out at the ocean. Now my family likes to be out of the room enjoying the ship but if you are the kind that like to stay in the room almost all the time then i would suggest get the suite.(It would be a very nice birthday present.) I would suggest getting a balcony room if you don't want the suite.

when we booked our cruise on the mariner we did alot of research on the royal family suite and found that the balcony did not look out on the water but to a large metal walking area(not sure what it was)and when i called rccl they agreed that the balcony is obstructed and you look down at other things, i would get 2 rooms it would be cheaper anyways:o

Archived