Is there a way to tell what cabins are booked?

mrs.tate

Is there a place on CCL's website, or a series of links, that can tell me what cabins are available and what cabins are booked? Just curious. Almost down to double digits before our cruise (102 days left) and curious about things. Any response appreciated. Thanks.

If you go on to Carnival's website and try to make a reservation for your cruise, you can see what cabins are available. When I check mine now it shows me that everything lower than 9A is available on a Guarantee basis only. We are going next February during President's Week, so I fully expect our ship will sell out.

You can also check Travelocity to see what cabins are available. Go to cruises and pick your ship etc and it will bring up little blinking arrows showing what cabins are available. When I make my reservations I first pull up the ship and date I want to go on and look at all cabins available. I keep this up on my computer while talking to my TA and that way I request a certain cabin that has the light blinking. So far I've never been disappointed. Hope this helps.

Connie

On carnivals site to be able to get a good idea you not only have to check for 2 passengers, also 3 & 4. Becuase there cabins will not show up for you if you are just checking for 2 ppl. They also only show 9 or 10 cabin numbers if available in each cat.

Archived