Registered Birthdays

:) s7s

It's in the area after you log onto boards (before you choose a board to view).

Scroll all the way down and you will first see somthing called "Who is on". That shows the number of members as well as guests and gives the members names.

Go past that and there is another area called "Today's Birthdays".

We don't have our birth dates listed either.

:)

Thanks, KK.

I have this Board in my Favorites and linked to come directly to this page. I do see home page and other boards from time to time but only when I specifically go to look at them. Usually I come directly here.

I don't mind posting my birthday date, but not my year. I love the date of my birthday as many things have happened on that date including the end of the war in the Pacific which was a great day for us all here in Australia and also for all of you in the U.S.A.

Jennie

It's funny you should mention birthdays. Earlier on another thread I wished someone a happy wedding anniversary. Do you think it would be nice to have this feature on this board? Maybe you could surprise a friend with a bottle of champagne going on an anniversary cruise.

August 6th the bomb was dropped and August 15th the peace treaty was signed. That correlates with my life. August 15 was a great day for me. DD was born on that day in 1987. On the other hand August 6 was the day that I got married to my first wife. It definitely reminds me of a nuclear explosion.:D

:D Orcrone.......... :D What was the date your freed yourself from the "fallout"? July 4.........Independence Day?
Actually, it was about two weeks before that, June 22 or 23 of 1991 if I remember correctly. The day I remember best is July 15, 1999. That was the day that I got sole custody of my daughter :) (the one that ran through the hot water heater and A/C unit in the garage last week).:(

Archived