Anyone Have the show: The ultimate Cruise Ship:Building Freedom of the seas?

i was wondering if anyone had this show. it was like only a 2 time special. and i would of tivo'd it but i only found out about it 2 days after. and if anyone has it can u pls send it to me through email. id send u my email...

ya hopefully they do rerun it. but u can always but the DVD. it comes out end of august... but anyway they'll probably be showing it on RCI cruise ships soon anyway. but for the People with "TIVO to go" and that recorded the episode it'd be great if u can upload it somewhere...

ya hopefully they do rerun it. but u can always but the DVD. it comes out end of august... but anyway they'll probably be showing it on RCI cruise ships soon anyway. but for the People with "TIVO to go" and that recorded the episode it'd be great if u can upload it somewhere...

I still have it on my tivo, but have no idea how to upload it anywhere.:confused:

I recorded it on VHS last week. It was prodominately Captain Wright explaining the design process and the building of the ship. It takes you from start to finish and then to its voyage across the atlantic to New york. It was an interesting show.

I look for them to air it on the Travel Channel since it is part of the Discovery family. The question is when?

dont think ever. discovery channel said they have no plans on re airing it. but the DVD does come out end of august...

dont think ever. discovery channel said they have no plans on re airing it. but the DVD does come out end of august...

That may be the Discovery channel but when TLC which is also part of the Discovery network filmed the Sovereign make over it was originally aired on TLC and then moved to The Travel Channel which shows all of the other cruise shows. That is my guess where it will show up next.

We didn't get the show here in Canada so a friend mailed me the video on Friday. After I watch it I am going to mail it back to her but I should be able to copy it onto my camcorder and then use my dazzle software to burn it onto DVD. If I am able to do this then I will mail you a copy.

Sandie

We didn't get the show here in Canada so a friend mailed me the video on Friday. After I watch it I am going to mail it back to her but I should be able to copy it onto my camcorder and then use my dazzle software to burn it onto DVD. If I am able to do this then I will mail you a copy.

Sandie

did they send u a VCR or DVD copy?

did they send u a VCR or DVD copy?

I believe she sent a video for the VCR........I'll have to ask her. She mailed it on Friday the 21st so I should receive it by this Friday the 28th or so. Its coming from California and I'm in BC, Canada but I don't know how quick USPS and Canada Post will be with their delivery speed.:) Do you prefer the VHS or the DVD format? If its a video I can make a copy in the format that you prefer.

Sandie

Do any UK members know if this programme has been or is due to be shown over here. I recently watched the Sovereign make over and I am keen to catch this programme. Any help would be appreciated. :cool:

I believe she sent a video for the VCR........I'll have to ask her. She mailed it on Friday the 21st so I should receive it by this Friday the 28th or so. Its coming from California and I'm in BC, Canada but I don't know how quick USPS and Canada Post will be with their delivery speed.:) Do you prefer the VHS or the DVD format? If its a video I can make a copy in the format that you prefer.

Sandie

uhh, any possible way u can get it on ur comp, and upload it on a file hosting website and send it??

Do any UK members know if this programme has been or is due to be shown over here. I recently watched the Sovereign make over and I am keen to catch this programme. Any help would be appreciated. :cool:

I don't think it has, or I havn't seen it in the TV guide.

We're usually last to see everything :-)

I don't think it has, or I havn't seen it in the TV guide.

We're usually last to see everything :-)

For UK members, received an email today from the Discovery Channel confirming they will be showing the programme later this year. Case of watch this space me thinks.:(

Archived