Size of X-Ray Machines

mjpjc5

I would like to take my luggage on board with me instead of having it delivered to my room

Does anyone know the the size of the largest suitcase that would fit thru the machines

cant give you exact dimensions, but it is the same size as the airport. if it wont go through there it wont go through on the ship. try going to your airline site and looking up the baggage sizes for the machines.

I would like to take my luggage on board with me instead of having it delivered to my room

Does anyone know the the size of the largest suitcase that would fit thru the machines

They are the same size as the Xray machines at airports and the carryon size luggage goes through them--same machines in fact...I'd make a wild guess that if they allowed you to carry a large bag onboard that they would have to open it and visually inspect it since it wouldn't go through the machine. If you're a meticulous packer , look out!!:eek:

Archived