If you could add anything on any RCI Ship what would it be?

If it was ur choice whut would u add on any RCI ship?

Example:Bowling Alley? Bigger Rooms? Bigger Bathrooms?

for me id add a nice 24/7 FREE Starbucks... nothings better than going at 12:30 Am and picking up a free starbucks cofee from the promenade

Please dont laugh.....but I would have made sure that the Freedom of the Seas had a pool slide...not sure how they missed it in the planning...

Yaa Yaa the splashpad area is nice and all but for preteens it is a little on the boring side....Definately designed for younger kids.

My kids go crazy for a really great pool slide...with lots of twists and turns!!!:eek:

I'd agree with the sports bar. They better put one on the Liberty! LOL

P.S. - Starbucks? Pffft. Dunkin' Donuts! :D

PVD...question...i just checked the RCCL website, and the liberty only goes to apr for booking....how did u book for june 18th already? and what is the current price for an interior cabin??

thanx

Please dont laugh.....but I would have made sure that the Freedom of the Seas had a pool slide...not sure how they missed it in the planning...

Yaa Yaa the splashpad area is nice and all but for preteens it is a little on the boring side....Definately designed for younger kids.

My kids go crazy for a really great pool slide...with lots of twists and turns!!!:eek:

i agree with that idea...however i doubt u will see that.

Carnival has a slide on most of their "fun" ships, and are generally associated with the slide on the pool area. because of that, i highly doubt RCI would put a slide in the pool area..but i would love to have one there.

i agree with that idea...however i doubt u will see that.

Carnival has a slide on most of their "fun" ships, and are generally associated with the slide on the pool area. because of that, i highly doubt RCI would put a slide in the pool area..but i would love to have one there.

I am quite sure that Explorer of Seas has one... (some RCI ships do)

Every ship we have been on with the kids has had one, Disney, Princess,NCL...

why not the Freedom...it has everything else? :rolleyes:

Good point about Carnival...not taken the kids on that line yet.

I am quite sure that Explorer of Seas has one... (some RCI ships do)

Every ship we have been on with the kids has had one, Disney, Princess,NCL...

why not the Freedom...it has everything else? :rolleyes:

Good point about Carnival...not taken the kids on that line yet.

Explorer, Adventure and Voyager have small slides in the area called Adventure Beach. Mariner and Navigator do not have Adventure Beach. They should have left that area in for kids....AND added a slide to the H20 zone in place of that stupid lazy 'donut'

A sports bar. Not just a bar with a flat screen TV showing a soccer game, but a bar that can pick up Baseball, Nascar, NFL etc in it's season and or shows classics.

100% agree with you. That is the major thing lacking on cruise ships. The so called sports bars that they have now are pathetic.

P.S. - Starbucks? Pffft. Dunkin' Donuts! :D

So true!! Why do so many people think Starbucks is good coffee. Have they never had real coffee. That is the most over roasted bitter coffee I have ever had....no matter what starbucks it is.

Give me real coffee over starbucks!

I would add a good telescope or two and an astonomer so that you can look at the night sky from the middle of the ocean
Excellent idea!!

Just give me a lazy river in place of/or the same size as the jogging track. :D

BonVoyage

Dawna

Just give me a lazy river in place of/or the same size as the jogging track. :D

Ooohhhh I like that idea!!!!!

Also, I want to add a toddler water play area like Disney Cruise Line has that DOES allow swimmie diaper tots (water drains completly out and is sanitized)

ooohhhh....that is a good one! I would love this!

I also think this would be great. Being old and having a bad memory I believe I was on a ship some time ago that had a portion of one of the decks that was specified as 'star viewing' area or something like that. I can't remember whether it was RCI or Celebrity. I do remember that there weren't any telescopes or binocs there.

Maybe someone else remembers this?

I have to go along with the telescope idea, but my first pick would be a non-smoking ship! (I don't mean to start a war or flame anyone, just my pick)

DH and I would like to second and third this one. We got stuck beside a cigar smoker who never went out, all his meals delivered, for two weeks. The entire side of the ship on Deck 9 reeked, including the hallway. We went to Guest Relations, various filters were tried to keep the smell out, we were offered a room smaller than the one we were in, right up near the bow - and in the end decided to stay where we were and keep the balcony doors open all the time.

It didn't ruin the cruise, but sure made it harder to enjoy.

Fran in Toronto

I can't believe this perfectly interesting thread is being hijacked by the non-smoking coalition! I'd like to see the pool deck, seriously underused in the evening, come alive somehow - maybe even just a bar open. How about the "Sports Bar" here at night? Telescopes are a good idea, too. I believe there's a "star gazing" area way up in the bow (maybe the helicopter pad) with drawings of the constellations on some ships, Radiance or Vision clas.:)

Archived