Why Does Everyone Seem To Have A Problem Staying On Topic?

Joedog

Heather,

I am in fact a high school drop out, retired from the Navy, kitchen cabinet salesman and curmudgeon in the making.

Of course all of that is off topic and not very relevant.

Joedog, sorry I was off topic, but I really think you have to let that one go;) . I'm wondering if you were in the Navy with my husband because he's a curmudgeon, too. He's always looking for all his old Navy buddies he was stationed on Guam with a gizillion years ago.

Oh!!! Sorrrrrrrry! I'm off topic!:D

Heather,

I believe in the grander scheme of things we are all both teacher and student however, I take you to mean a teacher in the more conventional terms so, no, I am not.

I am in fact a high school drop out, retired from the Navy, kitchen cabinet salesman and curmudgeon in the making.

Of course all of that is off topic and not very relevant.

Are you really a high school drop out!? You are doing some really fine thinking. I'm impressed with the hard core learning and teaching you've done over the past few days on this board.

Be careful, you might not be as much as a curmudgeon as you think you are. You still seem quite flexible and open to new ideas to me.

Maybe you can answer a question for me. Where did you all get the idea this is supposed to be about cruising??? :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

Linda

Linda,

I believe I got the idea that this was about cruising from the title "CRUISE" Critic. Of course I should have known that that was really a red herring and that much like there is no real "Free" in FREE lunch, there is no "CRUISE" in Cruise Critic.

Actually, I have gleamed a lot of interesting and helpful cruising ideas and information from this site. Sometimes you have to wade through quite a bit of superfilous "non" cruise information though. Like this thread.

Oh, and yes I really am a high school drop out, the last grade I completed was 10th and I didnt do so well there either.

Did I mention that we are off topic again.

Archived