Zuiderdam itineray

scoruntt

I will be sailing on July 10, 2003 Zuiderdam and I heard that our itineray has changed. Could anyone help me with this? Also if it has changed will there be shore excursions avalible for the change?

We had a recent thread about the change of itinerary for Zuiderdam July 17. The same info should be relevant for your cruise. I bumped it to the top of the list for you.

I do believe that the itinerary for the 17th is not the same as for the 10th. Don't they alternate ever other week, East / West Carib? I havent seen anything that the 10th itinerary has changed.

I am on both the 10th and 17th cruises. On the July 10th cruise instead of a full sea day after Key West we will be going directly to Cozumal and arriving at about 3PM. This gives us an extra afternoon/ evening at Cozumal.

On the July 17th cruise they are swapping St Thomas and Torola

Also Cruzlover HAL has, I believe, shortened our time on St. Thomas to 7am-6pm. We had so much planned that we had to cancel and alter.

BTW, we have a CC meeting set up on Monday at 3pm in the Crows Nest. Hope to see you there.

Krazy Kruisers, thanks and you right, sometimes HAL doesn't have a clue as to what's coming next. I am like the rest of the folks here, loved St. Thomas til 11 pm. Oh well, I'll have to wait and see.

Just got off the phone with HAL customer service and according to them, there are no changes to the July 24th Zuiderdam itinerary, meaning 1st Day Key West the 2nd day remains a sea day and the ship does not get to Cozumel until the 3rd Day.

Archived