Need Help Fast!!!!! Who Do I Choice Fabian Or Cosol??

mcmurrayracefan26

Any advice on who does the best private tours of St. Lucia?? I have contacted both Fabian and Cosol and they both sound great??? I want to book with one of them fast cuz I know both of them come highly recommended and don't want to wait and one or both of them be booked up. Please help me decide.:o :) :) :p

I just returned from a cruise that included a stop in St. Lucia. Our family arranged a tour with Cosol, but was actually given by his brother, Yellow Bird. If you take this tour, ask him how he got this nickname. This, like the entire island, is quaint and interesting. His tour was the highlight of our entire cruise. It allowed us to literally see, hear, feel, and taste the culture of the island. St. Lucia is one of the most beautiful places we have seen. If you are cruising, be sure to be on deck when the ship is nearing the island. Lots of great photos to be had. The tour included stops of interest including a bananna plantation, waterfall, roadside stops to sample local foods and drinks, and swimming/snorkeling in one of the most beautiful places I have seen. Yellow Bird was a great ambassador for the island and was great fun. Don't have a basis for comparison - the other guy might be great as well, but we had a great time with Cosol/Yellow. By the way, most everyone on the island knows and apparently likes Yellow Bird as evidenced by the constant greetings he received all over.

We toured with Cosol and had a fabulous time. Cosol as well is known by almost everybody. Apparently, he uses his vans to help drive kids to and from school. The tour itself was wonderful, and sampling the food and drink was wonderful (if anybody could bring me some of those cookies).

What a tough decision when they both have good reviews. We toured with Fabian and were very pleased. We went to all the same sites as Cosol as described in earlier posts. Fabian was such a nice man who helped make our family vacation a memorable one! The kids still talk about returning to the island. Fabian had a great rum punch that my husband loved. He was real flexible with the time schedule. We never felt rushed to/from any location. He allowed us to have freedom to go where we wanted. Enjoy your vacation! I wish I was on the beach now.

• 5 weeks later...
What a tough decision when they both have good reviews. We toured with Fabian and were very pleased. We went to all the same sites as Cosol as described in earlier posts. Fabian was such a nice man who helped make our family vacation a memorable one! The kids still talk about returning to the island. Fabian had a great rum punch that my husband loved. He was real flexible with the time schedule. We never felt rushed to/from any location. He allowed us to have freedom to go where we wanted. Enjoy your vacation! I wish I was on the beach now.

Cosol also allowed us to be flexible with our schedule. So much so that we actually missed Marigot Bay (he wanted to be sure we got back to the ship in time and to also be able to do last minute shopping). Even though we missed this none of us felt the least bit cheated. It is absolutley one of the best tours I have taken and would do so again in a minute. St Lucia is a beautiful island and one I will return to again and again.

Both these guys sound very intresting but I will go for ***** anyday. Pickup from the cruise liner till you return you will have a blast with these folks from serenitytvl These people are fantastic. You will enjoy that warmth and family ambiance that wants you to return on and on.

I love these people they made us feel so special and had the best tours organised whether it was Deep Sea Fishing, a laze in the sun on a private beach or a charter down the west cost on a catamaran you get that special ambasador service.

One can only dream of such friendliness and apperciation we got with them. For more details contact John at 1-758- 450-4525 or you can contact shekees_charms@yahoo.com or at 561-396-8779. My best bet is serenitytvl all the way. Hope I was of assistant to you.

Archived