Can we do it all?

bellaa

We are trying to figure out if we can do everything we wanted to do, or are things too spread out to fit it all in. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

In Cozu,el we want to go to Paradise Beach for sun & snorkeling. We want to get some shopping done. We want to go to Carlos & Charlies, and we want to go on some Fiesta party boat. Is there time to do it all, or will we be killing ourselves? Are any of these things close to one another?

Thanks!

bella:confused:

Bella--

What is the time span for you being in port? Once I know this I might be able to help you out a little bit better. What ship are you going on? Their are three sets of piers in Cozumel. Depending on the cruise line and ship this usually determines where you dock in Cozumel. Most of the piers have some type of shopping. Here is a web address from CC to help you with Cozumel: http://www.cruisecritic.com/ports/newport.cfm?ID=6#sec2t . But if you REALLY wanted to do some shopping, downtown has a lot. However, we saw a lot of the the same things at the pier shops too. Somebody else may be able to help you a little better on this one. I really believe you may have a difficult time getting all of these things in, but I do believe you can get most of them in, depending on how long you will be in port. If you are interested in snorkeling and want to see some great stuff I would suggest a snorkeling tour with a dive company. They can take you to spots off shore. Eagle Ray Divers has been talked about a lot on these boards and I have personally used them for Discovery Scuba. Great experience:D These can last anywhere from 2 hours , half a day, or a whole day. (www.eagleraydivers.com) The last time I was there we did our Discovery Scuba dive (we where done around 1:30 p.m.), went back to the ship ate and changed clothes, went shopping in downtown and was back at the ship around 6:30 p.m. We did not leave port until 11:00 p.m., so if we wanted to we could have gone to Carlos & Charlies. I hope that I have helped. Just let me know what time you will be in port and hopefully we can all help you out further.

Happy Sailing,

Sports Mama

We've just returned from a week in Cozumel. Sports Mama is on target. Whether or not you can work everything that you want to do in will be determined by which cruise ship you are on. Some arrive early and leave late. Some arrive late and leave early.

With more information you may receive more help.

Judy

Archived