Cruise.com

tonygreggaz

Hi eveyrone. Just wanted to see if anyone has had experience with Cruise.com. We are planning a HAL Feb 05 cruise on the oosterdam, SS catagory, and the are a few hundred less than directly through HAL using the current west coast state special. Are they an OK firm and has anyone had any problems with them? suggestions on a good agent with them? Other thoughts on this company?

As always, thanks for the input.

Tony / Gregg

I used them for a Disney cruise booking. I didn't have any troubles. It was easy to speak with my agent. I called Disney before I transferred the reservation and they said they were one of their best agencies, very legitimate.

Hope this helps.

We Booked With Cruise.com For Our Sept 11 Cruise On Hal, Just Keep An Eye On Further Price Reductions Through Other Cruise Companys. We Also Booked An Ss And Had The Price Reduced 3 Times,because They Offer Best Price Guarantee. The Price Reductions Was Due On My Part, They Did Not Automaticly Reduce Price Even If It Dropped On Their Own Website. You Call Your Agent And Let Them Know You Saw It Cheaper On Anothe Site. Otherwise They Have Been Friendly And Efficient.

Archived