FYI--Shore excursion system is glitching again...

Our cruise is on October 1st, just a little over 6 weeks away. We didn't have a lot of excursions online to choose from and had been told that they would come up in mid-August. Sure enough, yesterday Cozumel started getting new excursions added, one by one throughout the day. However, this morning when I went to check and see how many had been added, ALL of the excursions for EVERY port are gone.:eek: I called RCCL excursion desk and the guy said, "yeah, I've seen that happening today. It's just one of those minor glitches in the new excursion system. If you just keep trying over and over and keep going in and trying, eventually you'll get them." :( Gosh, that sure sounds convenient! Anyway, just wanted to let you know, in case you were having the same problem.

I've been trying to download the shore excursion brochure and every time I think I have it, it says that the file can't be read. The last time I checked there were about 70 excursions listed. Better than the 30 or so that were listed last month.

Archived