Drydock question - Fascination

ESMBDS

What exactly happens when a ship goes into drydock? I heard that the Fascination is going into drydock and I am considering going on her again in January. I was wondering what to expect.

Thanks!

Stacey

This one isn't a typical 2 week drydock. This one is a major 30+ day overhaul and will include: flatscreen TVs in all cabins, enhancements to public areas, sports equipment, fitness center and amenities. Also carpeting, flooring, and some changes to decor will be in order.

This one isn't a typical 2 week drydock. This one is a major 30+ day overhaul and will include: flatscreen TVs in all cabins, enhancements to public areas, sports equipment, fitness center and amenities. Also carpeting, flooring, and some changes to decor will be in order.

From what I gathered this is going to be one heck of a refurb, this is probably going to be the ship to be on when it comes out.

Following its multi-million-dollar renovations, the Fascination will feature a new nine-hole miniature golf course on Sun Deck as well as the new Café on the Way, a patisserie serving specialty coffees and sweets, located along the ship’s Promenade Deck.

Archived