Valor Questions-Eastern

joey1

I need help with a few questions. I'm sure the answers are some where on this board, but I haven't come across them and I love reading all the responses:) Does the Valor have internet access in rooms or do they have an Internet Cafe? Do they have laundry rooms on each floor? Is there an adults only pool/area of the ship? Does anyone know a link to see their wine lists or copies of Capers? What is the best night to go to the Supper Club. I am assuming that both formal nights are pretty good in the dining room. Are there good deals on spa services the last 2 days of the cruise - is it worth waiting? I know, too many questions for one thread!

Thanks!!!

Joey

I'll answer one of your questions (maybe two). In my opinion, the best night to go to Scarlett's is Tuesday.....the menu for Tuesday in the dining room is the least appealing of the week. You also won't miss the two formal nights in the dining room that way.

I'm pretty sure there is no WiFi in the room, but there is an internet cafe on deck 4 between Winston's cigar bar and the mid ship dining room.

OK, three answers...there is no adults only pool, but the hot tubs at the aft pool area were adults only.

That's all I know...you'll enjoy the Valor.

Tim

When are you sailing?

To answer some of your questions:

1) Here is copy of Eastern Capers: http://community.webshots.com/album/290582812psTCfL

2) Self serve laundry rooms on almost every deck - what deck are you on? check deck plans and should be able to find it!

3) Spa services are generally cheaper on port days - and I believe there do tend to be some 'discounts' towards the end of the cruise. (maybe check in the Capers? altho often separate flyers are delivered to the cabins).

4) Supper club reservations should be made as mentioned as soon as you board - altho I did check out the dinner menus and don't really see a major problem with the day 3/tuesday night offerings??? http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=340472

Happy Sailing!

Froufie:cool:

There is WiFi in all the rooms. We used it in our room on the Spa deck with great success.

I believe most decks that have a full set of cabins have laundry, but some decks don't. For instance we had to go down one floor to use the laundry because the Spa deck doesn't have one.

The Valor is one of the ships that have WiFi access in every cabin and public area.

Was on her in Feb. and again in Sept. Loved the idea of waking up and checking info about the next port right there in my cabin

Archived