A few questions for past CP cruisers

HaliMakai

I have been reading everyones great reviews of the CP, but I have a few questions that have not been addressed.

Lounge chairs on your balcony - we are booked on the Caribe deck which I understand has room for lounge chairs. Are they already on the balcony or do you have to request them?

Adult Pool - which deck is this on? Everyone keeps saying "aft"?

Coke Cards - If you purchase one, can you get room service to deliver one to your stateroom?

Appreciate all the great information everyone puts out there. I am completely obsessed with reading the boards.....so keep on posting!:)

Lounge chairs are on the Caribe balconies.

The adult pool is on the Riviera deck.

The soda cards are only good for fountain drinks at the bars, dining rooms, etc. No room service.

The aft pool is technically on Deck 14 aft, but is accessed via the Lido deck (15). Go back through the Cafe Caribe area and you'll find the pool. It is partially shaded by the Skywalker lounge.

Coke cards can only be used at the bars, for sodas from the gun. Canned sodas would be delivered by room service for the usual price. Plus tip.

The adult started off quiet, but as the word got out and the burnt skin increased, it became quiet crowed by the last sea day. Get out early and get your chair...with an unmitigated view of the ocean you just went past.

Coke cards are a must, I would skip the souvenier cup...they put a sticking on your card...have this punched and put it around your child's head for easy access...but for the drink and to save extended periods of time when you child can't find the room key. They do not give our free cokes on Princess Cays, just water.

Auf wiedersehen.

We were on the Baja deck, smaller decks. The previous passenger had requested a lounge chair, so it was left there with a table and regular chair. It was very crowded out there, but we kept it cuz it was great to nap out there and listen to the ocean drifting by, even if the area was cramped. It wasn't too often we were both out there anyway, and our boys were next door with the regular furniture on their deck, and we had the partition opened for us.

barcoviajero,

There are two Adult pools. The first one which everyone has mentioned is actually named the Terrace Pool. It is on the Riviera Deck 14. It is a fabulous spot. Unreal view, great bar right there (Outriggers), Cafe Caribe right there to pop in and grab a quick nosh, and a great spot to watch the sunset as you sail away from Ft. Lauderdale. The second adult pool is the one that you access through the Lotus Spa. It is a current pool allowing you to swim against the current and get a real workout. It is a small pool, but very lovely. Not many lounge chairs around it, so I guess the early bird catches the worm.

Archived