Bottled Water On The Crown

Travel Magic

My friends and I are preparing for our 9/3 cruise on the Crown and we are wondering if they sell bottled water on the ship or in the staterooms. If they do, does anyone know what the cost would be per bottle.

Many thanks!!

I drink a lot of bottled water...brought 2 with caps along with us, and bought water in ports...they do sell cold water and you leave to go ashore, but $2 for small is pricey. We did find that the water at dinner and at any bar was great tasting. I always asked for wedge of lemon and it was provided. No cost! We did have the soda card, so mostly got a coke and glass of water. Tipped if it was brought to us, but not if we got at the bar. We did find the water in the bathrooms not very tasty!

My friends and I are preparing for our 9/3 cruise on the Crown and we are wondering if they sell bottled water on the ship or in the staterooms. If they do, does anyone know what the cost would be per bottle.

Many thanks!!

They sell smaller bottles (15-16 oz?) at any of the bars. My DH bought some for me but can't remember how much they cost. Better for walking around than the big bottles in the cabins.

Many thanks!!

Were just off the Crown yesterday and are big water drinkers. To be honest the ships tap water was pretty good. But what we did is bring a couple (2) CASES of water with us. Just slap a luggage tag on the shrink wrapped cases and check it as luggage. Arrived at our rooms with no problems.

Archived