Suggestions....

callajl

My parents are taking their 1st cruise in November. I would like to have a couple of gifts waiting for them in their room as well as maybe an onboard credit. After trying to navigate the Princess website and finding basically nothing, I decided to ask the experts!

Any suggestions? My dad is a huge coffee drinker but he orders "green" beans and combines them to make his own blends, roasts them, etc- he loves coffee- where does he need to go to get a cup that won't disappoint?

I don't know if this link will work but what you are looking for is somethng called "the Onboard Experience".

http://www.princess.com/onboard/services/gifts/index.html

There is also a coffee card that they can get when they get onboard that gives you something like 15 specialty cups of coffee and regular brewed coffee. I think it costs $24. I don't know if you can buy one ahead of time or not.

Hope they have a great next cruise.

I had gone to this link but couldn't find the coffee card or how to have an onboard credit waiting without them knowing it.

Maybe I am missing something, it has been a LONG week for me and I am not quite on my game:p

Just call 1-800-princes and give the names, or booking number if you have it, and the Agent will be happy to take your credit card details to sell you wine, liquor, appetizers, chocolate-covered strawberries, spa treatments, ON-BOARD CREDIT in varying amounts, among other things. :eek:

This is the easiest way to do it.

Just ask them to read off the different lists to you. ;)

I always have fun buying gifts for my cruisin' friends too. :D

Archived