Snuba at Chankanaab?

gapeachcruzr

Can anyone tell me if they have snuba at Chankanaab Park? If so do you book in advance or do it when you get there? :confused:

My sister and I would like to try this when we are in Cozumel. The rest of the family will go to Paradise Beach and then we are going to join them later.

Thanks ;)

They do have snuba at Chankanaab. Go to the snuba.com website and choose "Where to Snuba > Mexico" Their contact info is listed on the site.

Are you stuck on Chankanaab? Mayan Paradise offers a snorkel/snuba tour on a catamaran called the Zorro. They take you to Palancar and Columbia. There's a ton more to see at the reefs than at Chankanaab. It's a great tour. I'm headed back to see them in a couple of weeks. I can't wait!

I agree with lory, Gary and his staff make a very good job aboard El Zorro catamaran .... or if you prefer take more time for known the island and make shopping, visit http://www.cozumelinsider.com you can found and excellent option for make snuba and save time (and money to!!) to make other things !!! :rolleyes:

Be good !!! ;)

Archived