Gift Certificates/gifts

cruisingrightalong

Thinking of getting a good friend a good $$$ gift certificate to use on board while they sail. One has two options....emailing the certificate or mailing it...anyone out there having done either of these????

Thought they could use it for spa treatments or other dining and such.

Also, gifts...if you order a gift is it usually in the room when they open the rooms for everyone? Thinking of a robe....they have two kinds...pricey and pricier...any real difference?

Lou

The cheaper robe is usually a cotton waffle weave, nice but the thicker, pricier one is so much better. As for Gift Cert order through the cruiseline and they will be in the cabin either when they get there or shortly after. You can e-mail the receipt for proof if they don't receive anything by night time. This is very nice of you.

I didn't have to e-mail or mail anything when I sent my dad a nice bottle of wine for fathers day thru the cruise line(princess) and they had a letter in his cabin to contact the room stewart to receive his wine--when I ordered it they told me my dad would get it the 1st or 2nd day and he got it the 1st day.....worked well:)

I just called the cruise line and they billed my credit card.

Someone sent me a bottle of champagne and a gift certificate on (princess) and they we both waiting in my cabin appon arrival:D (I know that person just called the cruise line also)

Thinking of getting a good friend a good $$$ gift certificate to use on board while they sail. One has two options....emailing the certificate or mailing it...anyone out there having done either of these????

Thought they could use it for spa treatments or other dining and such.

Also, gifts...if you order a gift is it usually in the room when they open the rooms for everyone? Thinking of a robe....they have two kinds...pricey and pricier...any real difference?

Lou

I forgot to say it is a real surprise to go on a cruise and find someone sent you something....I 'm sure your friend will really appreciate it! :)

Archived