What is your Favorite Foo-Foo Drink?

I saw this topic over a year ago & it was a lot of fun! So, what is YOUR favorite foo-foo drink? I have an occasional glass of wine with a nice dinner at home or in a restaurant, but while on a cruise I love to treat myself to something sweet with a cherry, pineapple and umbrella at least once a day!:p

I like the obligatory Bahama Mama, Mango Tango's & I discovered something with chocolate & banana liquor on my last cruise, but can't remember the name........:(

So give me your favorites (and help me remember the one I forgot)!:rolleyes:

My fav is the Miami Vice also. After our cruise in April we were making them here at home for the rest of the summer but just didnt taste the same, guess you need the rolling seas and salt air to make it better. Yet, seeing all these posts I guess I will have to try them all. The Love Connection sounds really good.

I'm a total inexperienced drinker. On my 11 day So Carib back in April, I drank a lot of rum-based drinks. I would love to try something different. Do I just go to the bartender and ask for a BBC? Will he/she know how to make it? I also love the taste of lime - any good lime drinks out there?

THANKS!;)

I'm a total inexperienced drinker. On my 11 day So Carib back in April, I drank a lot of rum-based drinks. I would love to try something different. Do I just go to the bartender and ask for a BBC? Will he/she know how to make it? I also love the taste of lime - any good lime drinks out there?

THANKS!;)

A Mojito is rum, crushed mint, and lime juice with a splash of soda water. You might like one of those.

I meant to get a Mojito in SJ last time I was there but ran out of time! Being from the Mint Julep capital of the world (Louisville), I think I would like them!

Do most bartenders know what a BBC is?

They are great. Put them on the list.

Most bartenders on cruise ships do know BBC, Miami Vice, etc. I'm not sure if you ordered them from a hotel bar if you would have any luck.

Nothing is more refreshing on the pool deck than a frozen seabreeze. A seabreeze is vodka, grapefruit juice and a splash of cranberry juice - I just ask the drinks waiter to have the bar tender whiz it in the blender with ice - DELICIOUS. (But TBH, more than two will give you killer heartburn).

I am addicted to Bloody Mary's. Not sure if it is a foo foo drink or not but it is definately my drink of choice. I also like Blue Hawaii's. What is the drink called that is made with peach schnapps and white cranberry juice?

Archived