AnyOne sail Freedom's Presidential Family Suite? with a Baby??

SUNSHINEONME

Anyone sailed the Freedom??

We have the Presidential Family Suite booked for the Sept 24th Sailing, and I was thinking of bringing some DVDs for the babies, does anyone know if the are in the suite or available at all on board??

Also....

I have a 21 month old and I am curius, how this will be for her. We are working on Potty training but not sure we will be where we need to be for her to enjoy the H2O zone. We sailed the Voyager and I remember a toddler Pool My oldest was 4 at the time, so we didnt use it, but I could sware it was there, allthough I have read in these boards that RCI does not have anytype of toddler pool. But then again I read there is a plastic one available on the Freedom.

Anyhelp would ease my concerns greatly. Thanks!!!:)

I just got off the Freedom on 9/10. I stayed in a Family Ocean View cabin #8200 so I don't know about the Royal Family Suite, but I did travel with a 20 month old. She played a lot in the H2O Zone with her big sisters ages 8 & 6 and had a blast! I did take a blow up pool, but never used it. My little one is pretty regular with her poopy schedule, so I worked around it. Also, she does tell me when she has to go. I only got asked once if she was potty trained. There were MANY babies and toddlers of all ages in the pool. Some with diapers, some without. There were never any accidents. It is a great cruise, you will have a blast. Tryout the the Aqua Tots class if you can, it was fun. Ask any questions if you have them.:)

I just got off the Freedom on 9/10. I stayed in a Family Ocean View cabin #8200 so I don't know about the Royal Family Suite, but I did travel with a 20 month old. She played a lot in the H2O Zone with her big sisters ages 8 & 6 and had a blast! I did take a blow up pool, but never used it. My little one is pretty regular with her poopy schedule, so I worked around it. Also, she does tell me when she has to go. I only got asked once if she was potty trained. There were MANY babies and toddlers of all ages in the pool. Some with diapers, some without. There were never any accidents. It is a great cruise, you will have a blast. Tryout the the Aqua Tots class if you can, it was fun. Ask any questions if you have them.:)

Thank you so much , I had some concerns about the h20 zone, so its good to know we can enjoy that with her older sisters.

Was it an attendant who asked you if she was potty trained? of a PX?? Some on these boards are nasty nasty when it comes to cruising with kids, and boy the whole PT thing can get very heated at times. I have heard its the other PX who try and run the ship when it comes to these kinds of rules.

I understand the rules and why they are in place, and would NEVER do anything to inconvenience anyone, but don't see a problem if I wanted to walk through the zone with her. I know when she has her Bm's and she is one that tells me also when its time.

thanks for you time!! I cant wait to get aboard we have 4 girls and I know its just going to be amazing for them!!

I will try the aqua tots for sure!! Anything else we shouldnt miss for the kiddos??? we are planning the turtl farom in cayman and chacknabb(SP??) in Cozemel. and Lucs Splash bas in Labadee.... thanks again

you have helped more than you know!!!

Your girls will have a blast. My girls did ice skating as often as they could, played mini golf, went in the kids club, played in the H2O Zone ALOT!! There are some real fun family activities that we did. A "name that cartoon theme game " was a lot of fun as well as family disco night. My dh took my older girls on the Atlantis Submarine in Cozume and they loved it! IN Grand Cayman we did the Island Tour and Semi-Sub which was a lot of fun. We stopped at the Turtle Farm and then drove around the island. Last stop was a boat ride out to a semi-submarine in stingray city. The girls loved it, even my 20 month old. She kept saying " Fishy, Fishy!!" In Jamaica, the older girls stayed on the boat and my dh and I took the baby to a craft market. It was an interesting experience. I wish we would have go to Dr.'s Cove Beach instead, it looked incredible. You will fall in love with Labadee and not want to leave! We had the most beautiful sunny day. We played in Luc's Splash Bash for maybe and hour, but my older kids got bored. They loved the Aqua Water Park and would have stayed there all day if I let them. Have a blast, and do as much as you can. I can't wait to go back!!:)

Archived