The last week before you leave on your cruise......

HaliMakai

....I have margaritaville as my ringtone and everytime it rings they just shake their heads and laugh..... !

LOL, that is my ringtone, too! I get funny looks when people hear it. I'll be on the mariner with you on Sunday!!!! We'll have to compare ringtones...:D

My husband is Waterrats and has been active on both the yahoo boards and the roll call...

I look forward to meeting you!!

~Kelly

I'm looking forward to meeting you as well! We don't live too far from you. We are in Southern Maryland. Used to live in Alexandria. I told your DH that I was going to go to the Old Town Bar crawl with you guys! LOL:D

CBTravel - are you on the Mariner as well?

By far the funniest post. I am a Spinning Instructor and use vacation theme music or music about me leaving....my students get completely fed up with me when I play stuff like : Going to Miami, or Vacation.

Cruise $1000, onboard bill $2000, their faces as I play caribbean music...priceless!

hersheyl, have fun on the Rhapsody. I had originally booked her and changed to the AOS. I think you did the opposite switch - AOS to Rhapsody. And, good luck in your new job! - Steve.

You're absolutely correct! We were originally booked on AOS but changed. We were there last year the week before you and loved it so we thought we'd try the JR Suite this time and live on the balcony! I love Rhapsody. We did AOS on our honeymoon and love it too but the DH couldn't leave Sat and didn't want to risk bad weather on Sun going to San Juan....Looks like it'll be o.k. though. Have a great trip and we'll say hi to the Rhapsody for ya.

David & Kelly:)

Archived