Which Island has the best laua

Ms. Angel

In my opinion the best luas are on Maui. OLL is good, but overpriced IMHO. I truly had a fabulous luau experience at the Royal Lahaina Luau at the Royal Lahaina Resort in Kaanapali. Gorgeous beach setting at sunset, Imu pig ceremony, shell leis, potent drinks, delicious buffet and a really wonderful Polynesian show including a sensational fire dance finale (the Old Lahaina Luau does NOT have any fire dancing). The Royal lahaina Luau truly was 'ALL THAT'!! Our Hawaiian vacation would not have been complete without this wonderful luau experience. I wrote a comprehensive review you can find on Tripadvisor.com.

Just for your information: It took me a year or two before I realized that just by clicking on my screen name on any post I made I could find all my previous posts listed!! It works great to help you find the thread you are looking for!

• 3 weeks later...

My neice lives in Hawaii, says the best luau is in Paradise Cove, great food, activities and the best place to take sunset pictures. She also recommend Hanauma Bay for snorkling. The Polynesian Culture Center didn't show half the advertised stuff, she said, but said it was still good.

The bugers in Cheeseburger in Paradise are great too, it's located right in Waikiki. Turtle Beach on the North Shore is a great palce to see huge sea turtles come up on the shore, you can't touch them anymore, but you can get pretty close and get great pictures.

We'll be on Island Princess Jan. 26, 2007...anyone else going to be with us?

Jan & Rich:cool:

By the way, I didn't know I could just click on my screenname and get all my previous posts! Thanks Bucky3 for that information!

Archived