Speaking of bras and "lifts" anyone try one of these?

Timtammi

Thank you so much for spotting this bra! It is the answer to my Daughter's current problem! We have a formal event coming up and the gown my daughter desparately wants to wear has a deep V neckline and she absolutely MUST wear a bra or her "girls" just won't behave ;) Anyway, we have not been able to find an undergarmet that would work properly with her gown and the stick-on thingies have not performed well for her in the past and she was just about to give up on it and look for another gown and then I saw this post. :D I showed my daughter the bra and she is delighted! We ordered her one from Fredericks of Hollywood for $30. If it works, it will have been a Godsend for her! Thanks again!

hello Sirs, We are the manufacturer of lingerie, for the moment, we developed a new bra---U Bra, it's a fashion ...

from

http://www.tradekey.com/ks-u-bra/

Due to the overwhelming amount of orders we have received for the New U BRA, some deliveries may take between 14-28 days rather than our usual timeframe of 3-5 days.

from

http://www.fantasylingerie.com.au/sexy-lingerie/adult-lingerie/U-BRA.html

Timtammi,

Thanks for the great info! I've never seen this bra before. It's fabulous!

Bonnie,

Thanks for letting us know it's available from Fredericks. No doubt that other lingerie companies will jump on the bandwagon and come out with styles too.

Derf,

Are you a lingerie manufacturer?

Timtammi,

Thanks for the info on the u-bra. It's just what I've been looking for. I bought a dress with a very low neckline and I thought I was going to have to take the dress back because I couldn't find a bra for it. You have made my night!!

I see that they have them at Fredericks on-line. Anybody know if they carry them in store?

I HAVE this bra!!!!!

It works well unless you bend over... my girls spill out .... KER-PLUNK!!

However, the good news is, once you put on your formalwear or top... you are good to go because it holds you in.

It is just funny becuase if DH sees you in this and you bend, he will laugh....

Another one I have is this one for similar things:

(Victoria Secret)

V257899.jpg

NEW! Vertical cup convertible push-up bra

$48

52973_86_thm_a_6600.jpg

U-Plunge Bra

$30.00

The latter is great for really deep plunges, obviously...

Archived