diapers and baby food?

erez

I was wandering does the Princess provide diapers and baby food?

If not, does that mean you should carry dozens of diapers for your enfant, or maybe there is a store on the ship that sell them?

Thanks for your help.

I don't know if Princess sells diapers or not. If they do sell them then I can guarantee you they will cost alot. I am willing to bet they won't just supply them for free though. We sailed Carnival when my son was still in diapers and brought our own along with a good amount of plastic grocery bags for wrapping the used diapers in. You don't want to buy them in the ports because the quality of disponsible diapers in other countries is not exactly what we are used to here. You can fill up a carry on suitcase with diapers and then by the end of your trip you will have extra room for souveniers.

As far as baby food goes, I don't know how old your baby is but if baby is on a lot of solids just buy a portable grinder and grind your own food at the table. The grinder is very small and super easy to clean. You can ask your waiter for plain veggies, fresh fruit or plain chicken breasts and then just whip up a gourmet meal for junior right there. All you would need to bring is a zip lock with baby oatmeal or rice if you use that. And of course the ever popular gold fish and teddy grahams. Have fun....it won't be that difficult really. Our son has always travelled with us and it has never been a problem for us or for those around us either.

When we sailed with our then one year old, we had arranged a mini bus to pick up our group at the airport. With their permission, I shipped a package to them that contained all we would need (diapers, wipes, food, etc.). It was on the bus when they picked us up. It worked out very well!

Archived