2008 rates

jb2

My family and I have been on 3 Disney cruises and my kids are getting a little older and I though we might try RCCL. I have heard great things about RCCL. One of the good things about RCCL is it leaves out of NJ which is a little closer to home. We would not have the extra cost of airfare. I would like to try for summer 2008 and have noticed the rates are not out yet. Does anyone know when they do come out? By the way my kids will be 13 and 16 in 2008, would RCCL be good for their age? I have heard they have a rock wall and ice rink is there an extra charge for this? Thank you.

All RCI ships have a rock climbing wall. The ice skating rink is only on Voyager class ships (Voyager, Explorer, Adventure, Mariner and Navigator of the Seas). The Voyager class ships also have an inline skating track. There is no charge for any of these activities.

My family and I have been on 3 Disney cruises and my kids are getting a little older and I though we might try RCCL. I have heard great things about RCCL. One of the good things about RCCL is it leaves out of NJ which is a little closer to home. We would not have the extra cost of airfare. I would like to try for summer 2008 and have noticed the rates are not out yet. Does anyone know when they do come out? By the way my kids will be 13 and 16 in 2008, would RCCL be good for their age? I have heard they have a rock wall and ice rink is there an extra charge for this? Thank you.

I am waiting as well and have been told April or May 2007.

Archived