Hotels at port canaveral

Dylansmommy

My husband, some friends and I are leaving on the Glory nov. 25 and we are trying to find a hotel to stay at and i was wondering if anyone that has been to the area would be able to reccomend one. We will be driving down and arriving on thursday evening and somewhere where we could leave our car parked would be very helpful.

thanks

There is an awesome section that is devoted to hotels. if you scroll to the top and click on cruise critic message baords it takes you to the main board that lists all the forums..scroll down to hotels.

You want to be looking for Cocoa Beach for a hotel.

My vote would be to stay at the Radisson Resort, it's about a mile away from the port whith easy directions on getting to the right terminal. They also have a Cruise special which allows you to leave your car on their property during your cruise which saves you on port parking charges. I've sailed out of Port Canaveral twice now and have stayed at the Radisson both times and have enjoyed it. Hope this helps

Radisson Hotels & Resorts - Radisson Resort at the Port

I also recommend the Radisson. They have a cruise package which includes leaving your car their and shuttle to and from the port and breakfast. We have used it twice and plan on doing it again. Also eat at the Grill at the pier. The locals recommend it and it is very reasonable in price.

Archived