POH and "special interest" cruise. HELP

bubiesmom

:eek: Having a panic attack. Final payment is due Sunday. Does anyone know if the POH 1/1/07 is a "special interest" cruise? Will NCL tell you if you ask? Not many people are signed up in Roll Call and October 1st is almost here......just need to keep telling myself it's going to be alright.....

no they won't tell you. I haven't seen anything in forum so I wouldn't worry. OK i just checked one known for the "special interest" cruise and it isn't until april 23 2007 so you can breathe now

Now, now, we don't know if that might be the only special interest cruise that bubiesmom is asking about. I prefer not to cruise on a date if there are any special interest groups larger than about 250 to 350 pax. Anything over that, and you start to have public areas (including the pool areas and such) frequently closed off for use by the group; private events that also mean no access to lounges/bars and so forth; special shows and/or entertainers (e.g., a banjo cruise, a big band cruise--okay, DH and I would go on a Big Band cruise because he's a trombone player, but other than that, no); dining rooms off limits so the group can dine together. It may not have anything to do with who is in the group and everything to do with prefering not to cruise with any large group.

beachchick

(p.s. The April cruise is no longer listed as available for the general public. Good thing to because the organizing sites have listed it as "100%" for the group for quite some time. That's fine, but NCL was still selling it to the general public.)

We have submitted our final payment for this 1/1/07 cruise and I haven't seen anything on a group being on it. I don't think it would change our plans though. We have booked our air separately and this is the only time our friends can go with us. With this being a port intensive cruise I don't think it would matter as much anyway.

Yes, MikeKaye and beachchick both of your "views" are correct. Just wanted some reassurance...thanks for the info once again.

Northwoods2, are you signed up for the Roll Call? How did you install your counter? I followed another post on how to download one and it didn't work.

Archived