Cheaper Balcony rates on the Coral for Oct. 23rd?

JolleyRoger

My DW noticed this...

At the Princess site, the Balcony rooms are listed at $1399.00 for the Oct 13th & Nov. 2nd sailings. Our Oct 23rd sailing is listed at $1299.00.

The other cabin rates are all the same throughout.

Anyone know why that sailing is $100 less for the balconies?:confused:

My DW noticed this... At the Princess site, the Balcony rooms are listed at $1399.00 for the Oct 13th & Nov. 2nd sailings. Our Oct 23rd sailing is listed at $1299.00. The other cabin rates are all the same throughout. Anyone know why that sailing is $100 less for the balconies?:confused:

Easy .....They have more available. :D

My DW noticed this...

At the Princess site, the Balcony rooms are listed at $1399.00 for the Oct 13th & Nov. 2nd sailings. Our Oct 23rd sailing is listed at $1299.00.

The other cabin rates are all the same throughout.

Anyone know why that sailing is $100 less for the balconies?:confused:

I've been watching the rates for both Coral and Regal over the last several weeks. When I signed into Princess the pricing was starting at $999.00 for a balcony on Coral - October 23rd sailing, which is even lower than the $1299.00. If your a past passenger of princess and you've logged on to Princess.com, then you will see the lower prices.

As an fyi, some online website agencies are heavily discounting some of the October, November and December sailings as well. Priincess sent out an email as well regarding reduced pricing.

We are waiting to see what happens with pricing for February or March.

Julia

• 2 weeks later...

The prices are definately dropping dramatically on 11/22 Coral.

I booked an outside room w/ obstructed view (Category G) in July for this cruise for $1,149 per person.

For the past few weeks, online TAs having been offering BB or BC balconies for $999 PP. 14 categories highter and a balcony besides for less. (No they won't upgrade me, new bookings only, I have asked).

yes, and as a further example, some of the pricing for cruises in the next 4 or 5 months is really low...I saw one 10 day cruise on the Sun in Feb for 699 (inside)...and most other weeks in Feb and March are 799 or less, and for some of those you can get OBCs for 100 per cabin. Those kinds of fares are amazing, especially since they are not "last minute" fares.

Been monitoring prices since we booked 1 1/2 years ago, (10/23 sailing) hoping for a drop. Prices for our cat (BA) haven't even come within $150pp what we paid. (Not to mention amenities - cabin credit, free bottle of wine, binoculars, comp shorex in Coz, etc.) Maybe we just got lucky, dunno. :D

Archived