Conquest 9/19 Room Assigned!!!! 7336 and 7338

QTPieRye

Yesterday afternoon our TA called to give me our room assignment for our 9/19 sailing on the Conquest. We booked an 8A guarantee on the Upper Deck and ended up in a 8B on the Empress Deck. We are quite pleased to be side by side so that we can remove the balcony divider and not have to use the external hall to go from room to room. These rooms appear to be a great location- mid-ship and easy access to the elevator. Has anyone stayed in either of these rooms? Any feedback or information will be appreciated!!! :)

I'm confused because I didn't think you were officially assigned a room if you booked a Gty. Have I misunderstood ? I booked a gty and we leave in August but I haven't heard anything :(

Sounds like great rooms though and have a great time !

Just curious, what part of Tennessee are you from?

depends on the date and the ship. Some people will get the information in the documents--some will get it when they get to the pier. OP lucked out and was able to get the information after the final payment became due.

Hi neighbor!!!!! I am from Clarksville... work in Nashville.

Although I am not 100% positive, when I booked the 8A guarantee through our travel agent, I believe she had a certain # of rooms pre-assigned to her that were 8A guarantees. Thus, when she called in her final booking to Carnival, she was able to confirm our room #. She has a faxed copy of our Carnival reservation with the room #'s listed at 7336 and 7338 :)

OK, I am new to cruising and still do not know how all this works but it sounds like you got great rooms.

I have researched and found my room - so far, I have went from the 4A to a 4B - nothing great. Although, I have heard so many things about being under the dining rooms, etc that I don't really want to move up much more (unless they want to move me to an outside room).

Have Fun !

Archived