*Report from the Voyage of the Spammed*

RevNeal

zaandamreportbanner.jpg

And so begins the voyage!

I am about to depart for the airport and my flight to San Diego. Bags are packed, dog is at her grandmama's, and all work details are now in the capable hands of my Associate Pastor and Administrative Assistant. I have nothing to do but depart for San Diego and the 15 Sailing of the Zaandam!

It's been over a year-and-a-half in the making, but "The Voyage of the Spammed" has arrived. Over the next half-month I, and several others from this CC-Group Cruise, will be reporting from the Zaandam. I don't know how often or how detailed, but watch for our reports on this thread.

The fun begins tomorrow night with our Group Dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse!

Greg:

To you, and the all Spammed...have a glorious trip! I hope your voyage is filled with laughter and you have an excellent time!

Looking forward to reading of your travels, viewing whatever photos you can post, and the "review" at the end!

Wish I could be there....! :D

Paul

The Happy Wanderer will also be doing a journal from the Voyage of the Spammed, and will incorporate it within this thread. As is my custom, though, I'll start when I board the ship.

Hopefully there will be a report daily, but I am all too aware that there are times there is no satellite available, and other times the ship's internet goes down. :rolleyes:

I'm willing to bet (not the pillow chocolate, though) that there will be other Spammers who might post, too. :)

Com'on along! :D

May you and all the SpamDam guests and CC posters have Fairwinds and a following Calm Sea.

Cruising the Sandwich Islands (The State of Hawaii) !

All the best!

Does Ruth Chris have OBC too as a shareholder or are yaou just vittling around *S*?

RUTH:OTC

:D

zaandamreportbanner.jpg

And so begins the voyage!

I am about to depart for the airport and my flight to San Diego. Bags are packed, dog is at her grandmama's, and all work details are now in the capable hands of my Associate Pastor and Administrative Assistant. I have nothing to do but depart for San Diego and the 15 Sailing of the Zaandam!

It's been over a year-and-a-half in the making, but "The Voyage of the Spammed" has arrived. Over the next half-month I, and several others from this CC-Group Cruise, will be reporting from the Zaandam. I don't know how often or how detailed, but watch for our reports on this thread.

The fun begins tomorrow night with our Group Dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse!

May you and all the SpamDam guests and CC posters have Fairwinds and a following Calm Sea.

I certainly hope not! Let's hope for some motion to the ocean! We want to have a good time. :D

TedC, it won't be the same without you (but I'll try ;) ).

Vic! There certainly will be an empty chair for you on this cruise. We'll miss ya, guy. Won't be a brewski but there will be a glass lifted with thoughts of you. Maybe even a toast! ;)

Thanks, KK. Don't be a stranger in this thread while we sail.

WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL CRUISE..... the only thing that makes me feel better is you will be getting home and I will be getting ready to leave on the Zuiderdam on October 28 ..... :D ....safe travels and GOD'S BLESSINGS ....... Dan

Have a wonderful time, Spamdammers. So, what's the official drink of this voyage - the Spam-tini? The Blue Spam? The Spam-hattan? The Spam-o-politan? The Frozen Spam-arita? The Spama-colada? I could keep going. :D

May your seas be choppy (for Ruth), may your drinks be plentiful, may you never break a glass - here's to gorgeous weather & fair winds. :)

Bon Voyage all you Spam-Dammers, I hope you have tons of fun and make lots of fabulous memories on your 15 day cruise. I won't be checking in much (if at all), as DH and I leave Monday for our 12 day Mediterranean adventure on the Rotterdam, but I will think of you from time to time.

Ruth, please have an extra chocolate for me, and somebody, please have a strawberry marguerita or a scotch for me, won't you? Stay well, stay safe, till we meet again.

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)

Hey Y'all,

Have a fantastic cruise. Wish that I were going with you but I just did that cruise a few months ago. Remember to leave the ship looking half-way decent please, since I will be embarking as soon as you lot debark - or I will be boarding as soon as you lot deboard - or whatever. I'm getting on the ship October 22nd anyway come heck or high water:D.

Have a wonderful time and for those of you who will be spending a day or so in San Diego before boarding ship - our weather is really nice right now, although it may be a little foggy down by the ocean but at least that awful heat has gone for this year.

Fair winds and following seas, and don't worry Ruth I can pretty much promise you some whitecaps the first couple of days out of port. It's always that way, but strangely enough I don't remember it being choppy on the way back into port. Maybe I'm too busy packing or then again maybe I'm too busy propping up a barstool for a last drink (or two) with my new friends from the cruise.

Valerie:)

Archived