Freedom Of The Seas on Travel Channel

I heard that the travel channel might be doing a cruise show on feedom of the seas so I e-mailed them and I just got a response. Freedom of the Seas with Samantha Brown will be aired on Sunday December 17th at 8pm. I know its months away but I already wrote it on the calendar and can't wait!!!! (I know I'm pathetic) lol oh well

The problem with the travel channel shows regarding cruise ships is that they focus way too much on the ports and not the ships themselves. (i.e. Radiance of the Seas show and Samantha Brown's Brilliance cruise)

Show more of the ship and what all there is on it!

We are cruising the Panama Canal during that time...............thank goodness for Tivo!!

Rick

Love my Tivo! I have it set to record "Great Cruises" on the Travel Channel. So far, we have caught Adventure of the Seas and Radiance of the Seas. We love watching them--they give us more reasons to look forward to our January cruise! :D

Tammie

Darn, we board the Explorer that day. But, at least we'll get to see Freedom of the Seas in person that same day since both ships are in Miami and sail on the 17th.

I suspect it will air many times after it's debut so when the cruise blues set in, I'll have something to drool over.

til I am on Freedom for a Member Cruise with 353 M&M folks & 898 Diamond/Plus members of C&A.

Samatha is from Cleveland & she does Champion Window ads here that we get over & over again.

So calendar is marked to set TIVO to record in case we are out doing better stuff, like another cruise during cheap before Xmas time.

LadyGodiva, I believe it is the basic Travel channel. I have direct TV so I know it not one of the other cable channels. When I e-mailed them they had lots of different channels for me to specify but I only clicked on the plain Travel Channel.

I know that they do focuse these shows on the ports, but they already did a show on the Voyager of the Seas and he was sailing the same ports that the Freedom is doing now so hopefully they will focuse more on the ship!!

LadyGodiva, I believe it is the basic Travel channel. I have direct TV so I know it not one of the other cable channels. When I e-mailed them they had lots of different channels for me to specify but I only clicked on the plain Travel Channel.

I know that they do focuse these shows on the ports, but they already did a show on the Voyager of the Seas and he was sailing the same ports that the Freedom is doing now so hopefully they will focuse more on the ship!!

Thanks. I'm going to mark it on my calendar!

Archived