Roll Call..golden Princess...new Orleans To Rio De Janeiro...jan 6th, 2007

CruiserKev

Yup my partner and I are on this cruise. We're really looking forward to this trip. Sunshine and 80 degree weather in January. Yes we're from California, but the Northern part where it gets to be in the high 30's and low 40's that time of year. Looking forward to meeting you and there is a roll call on Princess board.

Hey guys I most likely will be on this cruise. My partner and I are on teh follwoing cruise to Antartica and I am seriously considering booking this cruise when I get off the Golden Princess after the Egypt cruise that I am on currently when I get home and coordinate my airfare and his seperately.

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Hi everyone. I hope you don't mind my butting into you thread.

Ed and Gary. . . we miss you on the roll call thread. Come back over and read post #128. I want to make sure you two are at our meet and greet on board.

CruiserKev. . . we would love to have you join our roll call thread. You can find us at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=234797&page=7

Tony. . . you already know where to find us:D . Hurry up and book this cruise.

Hi everyone. I hope you don't mind my butting into you thread.

Ed and Gary. . . we miss you on the roll call thread. Come back over and read post #128. I want to make sure you two are at our meet and greet on board.

CruiserKev. . . we would love to have you join our roll call thread. You can find us at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=234797&page=7

Tony. . . you already know where to find us:D . Hurry up and book this cruise.

Stacey I am waiting another 3 weeks or so to book it as I think it will drop in price even further being the cheap bugger that I am.

Tony

I spoke to Frankie Vacarro, Deputy Cruise Director onboard and will be onboard the whole South America season and he will be hosting a lot of F.O.D. get togethers.

Tony and Javier

Sounds like its a sure thing you'll be joining us on the cruise and the F.O.D.'s T & J. Welcome aboard. Cheers Ed

Yes, I am really looking forward to doing this first cruise as we have done the Antartica one before.

Tony

Thanks Ed...finally I Understood. So There Will Be Onboard This Cruise A F.o.d. Meeting ? My Disgrace Is That Me And My Partner Both Are So Shy ! Hope To Find The Courage...may Be Under The Caribbean And South American Sun. Nice Meeting You.alberto

Don't worry...my partner is shy as well and he finally has started attending them with me....Frankie Vaccaro the Deputy Cruise Director on the Golden Princess is great at hosting them usually.

Will you be on this cruise Jan 6th?

Tony

Costalb, I have been to a number of FOD's. They are normally very quite affairs. Its just a bunch of passengers who are getting together to meet and chat a bit. You always meet a few guys or gals who you just warm too.

Hi Tony,

yes me and my partner will be on 6 jan cruise.Don't remember of me ? I was on the Msc Musica,thursday 9 nov at 6 pm and we were entering the port while you were leaving. You told me that you were on that huge aft balcony ...that happenend in the other thread "Live from the golden princess".you also told me that you will embark in Aruba, jan 10.I think because you're coming bach fro Tahitian princess. I had 2 BACK TO BACK ON TAHITIAN THIS YEAR, 19 & 29 JANUARY. wHAT A WONDERFUL SHIP AND EXPERIENCE !!! SUPER....CIAO !!!

Hi Tony,

yes me and my partner will be on 6 jan cruise.Don't remember of me ? I was on the Msc Musica,thursday 9 nov at 6 pm and we were entering the port while you were leaving. You told me that you were on that huge aft balcony ...that happenend in the other thread "Live from the golden princess".you also told me that you will embark in Aruba, jan 10.I think because you're coming bach fro Tahitian princess. I had 2 BACK TO BACK ON TAHITIAN THIS YEAR, 19 & 29 JANUARY. wHAT A WONDERFUL SHIP AND EXPERIENCE !!! SUPER....CIAO !!!

Thta's right...getting old at 40 and forgetting things! That was Naples on Nov 9th and I was on my AFT Suite balcony...did you see me!..:D

Yep I am embarking on Jan 10th and Javier and I have been on the Tahitian 2 years ago at Xmas and New Years as well....we love Tahiti!

Tony

Archived