St. Lucia excursions that are real values?

Cinderellie

Hello -- my family of 4 is sailing on the port-intensive (5 ports) Serenade of the Seas in March/first week in April. I am LOVING all these excursions every speaks about, and I have been happily jotting down my favorites. Problem is -- I want to do ALL of THEM! But with 4 people, we are going to probably splurge on one, and do other VALUE excursions. Great fun, but not a ton of money. Under $50 per person, let's say.

What would you all recommend as good VALUE excursions or beach/site visits in this port that would appeal to TEENS?

Also -- these teens are athletic, and bore easily, (so no yada yada yada historical tours -- they like more "experiential",) and they are traveling with couch potato parents who are not exactly into hiking any rainforests, (but love beaches/water/boat events if you know what I mean!

Thanks for your advice!

The arial trek!! We highly recommend it. We did it on our Christmas cruise last year on the Serenade. We had a great guid on the way there and back who showed us many natural things...camo trees, poinsoned bamboo, nutmeg, star fruit, FRESH coconut and chocolate. The zip lines were great...just not enough! I don't remember the price though...possibly more than you are wanting to pay. We did just the one excursion and also took the water taxi into town. On our previoius Serenade visit, we did the Brig Unicorn (the Brig and the arial trek are owned by brothers...each owns his own though according to the owner of the arial trek). Our choice by far is the arial trek.

• 2 months later...

Archived