NCL DAILY from 10/15 to 10/22/2006

Thank you! Those dailies are definitely very helpful. Hope you had a wonderful time on your cruise. I think we have the same last name - De Leon? My mom-in-law and father-in-law are from Texas. Maybe they're related? (We're in So. Cal., AZ and VA now. Small world, maybe :) )

We are going on the 11/26 cruise out of NOLA. I was wondering if any of you could recommend excursions in Guatamala and Belize. There are about 15 of us going ranging in age from 6 to mid 50's. Thanks!

Lora

In Belize we went on the beach break offered by NCL see website

www.Bannisterisland.com

In Guatemala we hired a taxi to go on tour it was about 1/3 the cost off the same tour offered by NCL. If you do this make sure you get a driver who speaks English. It was $100 for up to four people. We went to Mayan ruin, Bannana platation, and a rubber tree farm. They offer about ten tour. Hope you have a great cruise. Just a tip the Sirloin steak in the East vs West dinning room is the same as you get for free in the main dinning rooms.

I am booked on the November 26 Sun cruise out of NOLA. If you don't mind me asking, what time were you able to board the ship? We are driving down from Jackson the morning of the cruise and trying to decide what time to leave. I've taken several cruises before but never NCL so just curious. Thanks!

Lora

We started boarding about 11AM,but it was slow. It was the first day for a new cruise terminal and they did not have enough help. New Orleans is hurting for people to cover all the jobs they have there. There is very little housing.

Archived