Private tour with Cosol?

swtjen

Hey everyone :)

I have a cruise booked on the Crown Princess in January 2007 and was torn about booking excursions offered thru the ship vs. booking my own excursions. After doing much research on this website, I decided to book my own.

I was thinking of doing a private tour with Cosol (since he receives rave reviews here), because it is my girlfriend's birthday that day--and wanted to do something special. I was wondering if it's a good idea to do a private tour with just 2 women---just trying to be safe :)

I apologize if I offended anyone thru this post. I did not mean to imply that it would not be safe with this tour operator in particular--I am just very careful. I have decided to go ahead with the private tour since reading so many rave reviews about his tours in general :)

We toured with Cosol just one week ago and we're so glad he was our tour guide. I would not want to be on my own in St. Lucia, but we felt very safe having Cosol as our guide because the people of the island know him and respect him and they didn't give us any trouble as long as we were in his presence.

Cosol has been doing tours for many years and he knows all the little ins and outs that a tourist would never discover on their own. What's more, his price is very reasonable.

He took us to several scenic overlooks, a banana plantation, fishing villages, a fabulous Piton overlook, the drive-in volcano, a botanical garden and the beach between the Pitons. All in all a fabulous day.

If you have any other questions let me know.

I apologize if I offended anyone thru this post. I did not mean to imply that it would not be safe with this tour operator in particular--I am just very careful. I have decided to go ahead with the private tour since reading so many rave reviews about his tours in general :)

You will be perfectly safe with Cosol, but I cannot guarantee my behavior!

Giorgi-one: Are you stalking me on the message boards? hahaha---kidding of course! Are you doing the tour with Cosol? Just wondering, since I have a private tour planned with him? :eek:

Yes, we are doing the Cosol tour? What do you mean by private tour? Will it just be the two of you?

Archived