****Live From the Golden Princess****

T&J

Judy, I sent off an email for you last night BTW. Let's see what comes back if anything before the 29th of November?

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

8 times? I wonder how many emails got sent. Probably one one. Your computer's working overtime again.

Arlene

8 times? I wonder how many emails got sent. Probably one one. Your computer's working overtime again.

Arlene

I don't know...somtimes this system all of sudden "freaks out" and triple posts or more!

Tony

Tony will you be starting a new live thread when you reboard the Golden on December 17th? Or are you planning to just continue to use this thread? I definitely want to follow along. It's nice to feel like I'm cruising while at home!:)

--Denise

Tony will you be starting a new live thread when you reboard the Golden on December 17th? Or are you planning to just continue to use this thread? I definitely want to follow along. It's nice to feel like I'm cruising while at home!:)

--Denise

Denise, actually I will be doinga "Live from the Tahitian Princess" on Dec 17th for both cruises b2b doing the Marquesas for 10 days and then the Cokk Islands for another 10 days.

I will be doing a "Live from the Golden Princess" starting on Jan 10th from Aruba when I rejoin the ship and opening a new thread for it as well.

Tony

Hi All,

Been in Rome since Friday 8.30 AM, Driving a 4 Door Smart Car;) These Drivers in Rome are Crazy, but if you Drive as Crazy as them its No Problem, Mon!:D Wow, have Driven in this Crazy City for over 4 Hrs per Day since Friday(got lost over 100 Times:( ), I need a Cruise Bad!:D We are staying in a Beautiful Hotel in the Heart of Roma, next to the Opera House. This is a incredible City, The Roman Influence/Artifacts Ruins everywhere just Blow us away. Went to Napoli & Sorrento & Amalfi & that Beautiful & Crazy 47 Mile Drive Hanging over the edge, WOW!:) Had a Beautiful Sunset in Amalfi & Lemoncello & Gelato, etc etc etc. Bought a bottle(700ML) of lemoncello for 6.50 euro. Could see the Isle of Capri just off the Coast.

Will be turning in the auto at 10.00 AM @ Termini & and off to the Golden.

I see it is on it's way to Rome Now. Got to go for Now, see you all tomorrow!

Bill "Live from Roma" on the Way to the GOLDEN!

Hi All,

Been in Rome since Friday 8.30 AM, Driving a 4 Door Smart Car;) These Drivers in Rome are Crazy, but if you Drive as Crazy as them its No Problem, Mon!:D Wow, have Driven in this Crazy City for over 4 Hrs per Day since Friday(got lost over 100 Times:( ), I need a Cruise Bad!:D We are staying in a Beautiful Hotel in the Heart of Roma, next to the Opera House. This is a incredible City, The Roman Influence/Artifacts Ruins everywhere just Blow us away. Went to Napoli & Sorrento & Amalfi & that Beautiful & Crazy 47 Mile Drive Hanging over the edge, WOW!:) Had a Beautiful Sunset in Amalfi & Lemoncello & Gelato, etc etc etc. Bought a bottle(700ML) of lemoncello for 6.50 euro. Could see the Isle of Capri just off the Coast.

Will be turning in the auto at 10.00 AM @ Termini & and off to the Golden.

I see it is on it's way to Rome Now. Got to go for Now, see you all tomorrow!

Bill "Live from Roma" on the Way to the GOLDEN!

Bill get yourself to that ship in one piece....stay OFF the roads!

Tony

Bill get yourself to that ship in one piece....stay OFF the roads!

Tony

Ok, auto is parked in the Garage & I'm 2 blocks away from Termini Station where I can turn it in, in the AM with No Extra Charge, got it at Airport! Then Train to Golden & We're home(Golden) safe! Duck Soup!!!:D Quack, Quack, Quack! (I hope!;) ) Got a Date for Dinner in a Little Italian Rest. around the corner, with a Cute little Girl (Irene;) )! Ciao! Bill;)

Of course this is cruise related; any cruise. Tony will remember how I would run around looking for Pepsi. Best place was in Sri Lanka and it was CHEAP! :D Also in the flea market area of Shanghai. CHEAPER! I've looked for diet Pepsi all over the world. Sure saves Milt a whole lot of $$$ by me not looking for jewelry. :)

Arlene

We have our priorities, I would say! :p A piece of jewellery just can't satisfy like a nice cold Pepsi..Diet or Regular..when one is wanting a Pepsi.

Perhaps a thread could be started.....'Where to find Pepsi's in Port'...I feel like I've looked for Pepsi all over, not quite the World, but all over!! It is a priority for me!

A stash on the ship would be great!! I'm all for that! :D

Joyce

We have our priorities, I would say! :p A piece of jewellery just can't satisfy like a nice cold Pepsi..Diet or Regular..when one is wanting a Pepsi.

Perhaps a thread could be started.....'Where to find Pepsi's in Port'...I feel like I've looked for Pepsi all over, not quite the World, but all over!! It is a priority for me!

A stash on the ship would be great!! I'm all for that! :D

Joyce

What's with all these Pepsi drinkers?...I am the one that lives in Quebec!

Tony

Appletinis are good too, but diet Pepsi keeps me stable :) And of course my own brewed coffee!

Arlene

Remember to bring a bigger coffee maker on March 8th for 35 days so you can brew some for me!

Tony

Thank you, Tony! I appreciate it.

Looking so forward to your next 'Live From..' thread. In the meantime, I will get all the housework done so I can read without pressure....LOL....:D

We'll you've got 19 days to get your house cleaning done as I will be "Live from the Tahitian Princess" on Dec 17th for 3 weeks.

Tony

Remember to bring a bigger coffee maker on March 8th for 35 days so you can brew some for me!

Tony

If I bring a larger coffee maker, you'd better show up every day to drink it. I have lots of Hawaiian coffee I'd like to use.

Arlene

If I bring a larger coffee maker, you'd better show up every day to drink it. I have lots of Hawaiian coffee I'd like to use.

Arlene

Bring it on sister!...just remember I am an early riser and on the NET at 5:30-6:00am....

Tony

Tony

I thought you Frenchmen drank a Pepsi and ate a Joe Louis for breakfast....LOL :D

I'm getting right at that housework.....:p ..can't you hear the vacuum??

Archived