?for Leo Plaate!!

sunlover5

Yes, you have been very kind to email me about some tours, and I read on another post here that you said downtown would have ATV, dune buggies, and scooter tours available across the bridge.

We so wanted to do dune buggies in Aruba, but they don't offer them anymore. Do you have dunebuggie tours.?? Interested in cost, how long, and some of the highlights.

We have been considering the bike tour also.

We would like a little time left to shop and see the floating market.

Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...

I do not know the last name of the Leo we toured with 2 weeks ago, but I assume this is the same gentleman. I wish I could make a new post for him, but cannot due to the rules, so I will put in a good word of mouth recommendation for him here and say "Thank you Leo for a wonderful time from the Sun Princess on Nov. 3rd". Alan & Tommie.

Since we did a tour with Leo last week, I'll be the next to "sing his praises". The beauty of Leo is that he will tailor a tour to fit your needs and interests and he has extensive knowledge of the island.

We had a group of nine people and Leo provided three vehicles and two additional guide/drivers. We wanted to tour some caves and see some beaches. We did three caves and Leo was a great guide. He led us through each and told us about all of the formations.

After the caves, some of us wanted to do lunch and others wanted to get to the beach, so we split up. Leo had suggested a very fun little restaurant. The sandwiches were good and the prices very reasonable. The two guides with us, sat and ate and shared some of themselves with us. It was fun getting to know these women and hear a bit about their lives.

We went to a beautiful beach where Leo provided snorkel equipment, which some used and some just swam in the beautiful, blue water. The guides sat with our "stuff" so I was not worried about leaving my valuables on the beach.

By this time, the three cars split up. One went to another beach and then shopping. One went to tour the city and one went to a supermarket to buy some gouda cheese.

The entire tour was from 9a-4pm and Leo charged us $60pp. In my opinion, an extremely good value. Anytime I get back to Curacao, I'll be having Leo as my guide, for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived